Little Carrot

Haechan's question kept circulating in my head. "Was it really worth it?"

Was throwing a few punches at this girl worth it??

I walk down to the head teachers office and I could already see Chan-hee sitting on the chair with a broken nose, some bruises and a few cuts but she was still smiling.

"Y/N please take a seat" the head teacher said.

Chan-hee didn't let anyone breathe before she started opening her mouth again "Sir I just want to say I didn't start it. It's all her. It's her fault."

"Alright Chan-hee, we can see who's at fault through the cameras in the cafeteria."

"Cameras?" Chan-hee asked

The head teacher nodded "if you both want to take this case higher we can look through the cameras and also find some witnesses."

I sat on the chair with a blank face on while Chan-hee gulped. "Sir I don't think that's necessary. It was just a small misunderstanding, right Y/N?

I nodded not wanting the case to go further because they would probably end up calling my parents and that wouldn't be ideal.

The head teacher looked closely at both Chan-hee and I. "Alright Chan-hee, please leave Y/N and I for a moment. You can go back to lessons."

Chan-hee ran out and as soon as the doors closed the head teacher came and sat beside me

"Y/N, I don't know what's going on with you right know but just remember you can always talk to me about it."

I nodded. The head teacher always had a soft spot for me. Which was another reason why I never really got into trouble

"Alright. You can go home and wash off. You smell like milk." I smiled a little at the head teacher before walking off.

The corridors were empty because everyone was in lesson. I kept thinking over and over again about the song. Was it the right decision to leave the group??
Probably not but I couldn't stay with Haechan when Chan-hee is there.

"My little carrot"

I quickly look up, already knowing who it was. I walked up to the person "Ya Taeil what are you doing here."

"What. are you not happy to see me. I thought I was someone special to you." He tried for make a sad face which almost made me laugh.

"Taeil I'm being serious. What are you doing around school at this time?" I ask again

"I was told to pick you up" he said as he passed me a water bottle that was in his hand.

"Oh that's good you're my ride home. That's good, I don't have to walk. Can we stop off at the shops. I need some chocolate." We started walking towards his car and I started noticing that Taeil was smiling way more than usual. He was smiling like he won something big.

"Sure, sure we can get chocolate. But I got some news to tell you, my little carrot."

"Go on"

Full of excitement, Taeil said loudly "YOU'RE COMING TO LIVE WITH US!!"