PROLOGUE

Transylvanian Alps, Romania, 1691

Vampires originated from Transylvania in Western Romania and widely reported to murder people in the Eastern Europe. Things became worse as for decades they continued to widen their territory further to Eastern Russia, including an island named Sakhalin. The journey didn't stop there as the vampires moved further south to another island.

Japan, around early 1800s

A man in his 30s went home in the midnight after he works as a labour at a mine during night shift. With a happy feeling, he knocked the door while calling his wife's name. After a few moments, he suddenly realised that the door was unlocked.

He entered the living room and suddenly smelled something fishy came from his bedroom at the right of him. He was shocked to see his wife and his six-month old baby were found dead...with their necks had been covered by blood while it seemed like something like a figure was eating their flesh?!!

The man could not see the figure clearly as there wasn't very much light that illuminated the bedroom. Suddenly, the figure turned its head that the man could face it. The figure then grinned with its sharp teeth, with an evil stare towards the man.

"What the fuck are you?!! And how dare you kill both of my wife and my child!", asked the man, while bringing his Samurai sword out, ready to battle with it.

"I am...a vampire, and you think you can beat and kill me easily with that Samurai?? HAHAHAHA". The vampire then laughed loudly with evil sound. "I don't care...I will kill you bastard!!", the man said. However, before he able to swing his Samurai, the vampire quickly rushed towards him and bite the man through his neck. The man finally died on the spot before the vampire ate some of his flesh.

"You humans are weak, even with any of your weapons you are unable to beat me!", said the vampire boastfully before flying above the night sky with an evil laugh.

1880s

Vampires started to spread widely in most parts of Japan and some parts in Korea. Humans started to have courage to fight against them that they made various poisons against the vampires because they attacked and killed too many people. This led to the declaration of war among the two creatures. Lots of both humans and vampires were killed in the battle. The Korean War in 1950 even worsened the situation.

2012

The humans finally won the battle after bombing the vampires' houses and spreading radishes among them, besides using modern weapons and technology. Almost all of the vampires are dead, while some maybe ran away or hiding in a hidden place. As a result, people live with peace once again...for a long time perhaps...