✦Seventy-One✦

"Welcome back to the final of I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2019, where we've been joined by all of this years campmates!" 

And there he sat. In his whole beauty. He'd done something new with his hair, but the rest of his stayed the same. The same white smile and blue eyes I'd fallen in love with sat just metres in front of me. He looked up, met my eyes and winked. I could probably faint right now, but we're live on TV so thats not in my best interest.

"Okay, its time to announce our winner, since last night we've had over 11 million votes, it has been incredibly close but those votes have been counted and we now have your decision." Dec said, Andy and I stood in a tight hug. This is it.

"Andy, Belle, for 3 weeks you've entertained the entire nation," Ant smiled,

"The public have had their say and it is time to reveal the results." A drumroll began and Ant quickly spoke "The winner of im a celebrity 2019, and the new...

.

.

.

.

QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE ITS BELLE!" He announced, I stopped dead in my tracks. I forgot to breathe for a second, Andy pulled me into a tight hug, and I cried into his chest. 

"Well done Belle, you're the new queen of the jungle. Come on up," Dec pointed towards the throne, they quickly caught up with Andy, I dried my eyes and tried to control my breathing. I clapped for him as he joined the rest, 

"Belle! The new queen of the jungle how does that sound?" Dec asked me

"I have no words!" I choked,

"Overwhelmed? Anything you want to say to the people who voted for you?"

"Yes, of course, thank you so much to everyone who believed in me. Thank you aswell to my bestfriend Lucas who sent me lovely letters and notes from home, they really kept me going in there. Thank you for everyone who runs this show for giving girls like me an opportunity to realise, they're not just girls, they're women, bloody strong women!" That was about as much as I could say before my voice broke again.

"Thank you Belle, well done! Now listen, its time to crown our new queen, and to hand over the crown please welcome former finalists, Adam, Emily, and Joel!" 

I screamed excitedly, I love Emily Atack so much! We hugged and she smelt, so good. Then I hugged Joel. Fitty. Then finally Adam. Emily put the crown on my head and Joel passed me the stick thing. What the fuck is that even called? 

"There we go, thats it! Belle is our winner, we hope you've had as much fun as we had over the last three weeks." 

"We're not quite done because I'm a celebrity the coming out show is on thursday night, 9 oclock." 

"We're all heading over to ITV 2 for a very special end of series extra camp, but thats it from us here, thanks for watching. And all thats left for us to say, is Belle.. you're a celeb and the new queen of the jungle, get yourself outta here!" Ant ended the show, and I got out of my seat, I thanked everyone around me, before blowing kisses to my campmates and making my way across the bridge.

I made my way over, paused on the star for a few seconds to pose for photos, then around the corner ran my best friend Lucas. He walked onto the bridge, and ran towards me screaming. He'd clearly been crying, as had I. I squealed and hugged him. I never wanted to let go. Ever. 

"You fucking did it girl!" He spoke

"I did it! I fucking did it!" I cried, we posed for a few photos before leaving the bridge.