✦Fourteen✦

I sat next to Myles in the Jungle diary room, 

"Im feeling confident now that i have Mylo," I Said pointing towards him. 

"There we go," 

"It wasnt looking good."

We said our goodbyes to camp, then made our way towards the trial, ready to bring some stars home. 

We entered what was called 'Old Dingo Town'. The set was lined with western styled streets, shops, and saloons. 

"How you feeling Belle, about being voted this morning?" Dec asked me
"Think its a bit out of order," I said, they laughed
"Honest of you." Ant chipped in

"So we have news, Aswell as doing the bushtucker trial, you two are now outlaws," My mouth dropped. 
"Noooo," Myles exclaimed, folding over 
"Im so sorry!" I squealed, this meant we had to go to the rough camp again. 

Fuck you Snake Rock. 

"After this trial our jungle sheriff will take you directly to the jungle jail, where you will stay." 

"But before anybody gets sent to any jungle jailhouse, behind you is the snake hotel, where 6 stars are hidden for you to find and collect."

The duo continued to explain the trial, i began biting my nails as they continued to speak. A habit i had never picked up, but these trials are bound to make me. I'm just glad its not smoking. 

"Belle, you will be in the hotel,
Myles, you will be locked in the trunk." Dec informed

"Fantastic." Myles sarcastically responded. 

"So you know what the trial is, you know what you're doing. So shall we do it?" 

"Yes, lets do it!" I enthusiastically spoke back! 
"Come on you!" Myles spoke to me, holding his arm on my lower back. 

"You've got ten minutes to do this trial, the best of luck to the pair of you. Your time starts now." 

As I heard the claxon sound, I made my way into the hotel, 

I gasped, "Snakes."