✦Eighteen✦

I couldn't sleep, I don't know why. I had laid there, for what feels like forever. I eventually decided to get up and take a walk to get some water.

The lamp lit the way as I walked towards the bridge to fill up my water. I screwed the lid on my bottle and put it back in my side pocket. I put my arms on the bridge wall, and my head in my arms and bent over slightly. Letting out a sigh. 

"Whats up?" Myles whispered, placing his arm over my lower back and pulling me closer to him. I stood up straight and he engulfed me in a hug "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned

"Can't sleep," I said, resting my face on his shoulder. 
"Me neither." He said, holding me closer wrapping his arms around my waist, making mine go around his neck. We swayed softly, just enjoying the quiet, and enjoying the presence of each other. 

"Come on," he said holding my hand and leading me back to camp, we used our free hands to pick up the lamps and then began to slowly walk back. His hand fit in mine like a jigsaw piece. 

And that was when it really struck me - we were holding hands?

He pulled his fabric next to mine, I got into my sleeping bag, he got into his. Then edged closer, and closer, and closer.

"Isn't this whole thing so bizarre?" he asked
"So bizarre" I nodded in agreement,

"I feel like i've known you forever!" He states, i giggle
"Theres alot you dont quite know!" 

"Then fill me in," He suggests
"Like what?"
"Well theres so much i dont know about you, tell me your favourite colour, your favourite song, your favourite food, your favourite place?" 

I giggled,

"I mean it you know?" He says, looking deep into my eyes,

"Well, my favourite colour is light blue, my favourite song of all time is probably like, I don't know something by Taylor Swift?" 
"But which one?" He interrupted
"Right now, paper rings, but of all time, Love story"
"Good choice," He smiled
"My favourite food is salmon steak, my favourite place of all time is Glastonbury music festival." 
"No way! Thats mad!" He smiled
"I've never been, that would be the dream!"
"I'll make it happen"
"I love that idea Belle." 

Then he pulled me closer, and put his chin on top of my head. I placed my hand on his toned chest and we slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, like every morning - the sunlight pouring in, animals making all kinds of noises, and god knows how many insects inside my sleeping bag. However, this morning - just one thing changed. Draped across my body was a particularly toned arm. My back facing Myles, our bodies fit together like a pair of spoons. 

I rubbed my face with one of my free arms, and felt the body behind me sit up. 

"Good morning," He spoke groggily, 

"Look who rises," Andrew spoke in his thick Irish tones. I then was hit with a drastic reality check, we weren't alone. I inwardly groaned, wanting to enjoy this morning forever. 

I sat up, "Hello." I bluntly spoke back, never a morning person.

"Always the charmer in the morning Belle," Andrew smiled

"Once she gets her tea down her she'll definitely pipe up a bit, won't you, Belle?" Kate suggests

She was right, I guzzled down a cup of tea, and suddenly my mood jumped up to a high. I smiled my first proper smile for the morning, and Myles met me with his. 

"You still on for Glastonbury?" He asks with a chuckle

"Always," I smiled into my coffee cup