✦Forty-Seven✦

It was time for the dingo dollar challenge, and we received the news that taking part today would be me and Roman. We arrived at a Hawaiian tiki bar, Roman read out the note,

At the leaky tiki bar there is no time for chilling,

With every order the glasses will need filling,

Using only your mouth, each cocktail must be made,

Once the tables are all served, the dingo dollars will be paid.

It appears that we have to use the coloured liquids from behind the bar, transfer them to the glasses on the table, but we can only use our mouths.

Oh, and to make it that much worse, we have to wear suits that don't allow our arms to bend.

"This is how James Haskell walks around 24/7" Roman commented,

"Two redbacks kiss, and one Aussie sailor - red and blue." Roman read, he got to work on the red, I started on the blue.

The first table was super easy, one colour bosh done. The second table required some thinking and some mixing,

"Two snake on the rocks, Two huntsman fizz, and one kookaburra's kick - Yellow, green and orange."

"We were quite lucky cause you knew how to make the colours," Roman said,

"We did make a good team, however, there was a little bit of sabotage also," I spoke to the camera, referring to all the times Roman hit the jug, causing the liquid to go all over me, and all the times I did the same.

 "We smashed through the last one really,"

We collected the dingo dollars and made our way to see Kiosk Kev, we had the choice of lemonade, or Ice pops. We went for the ice pops.

"Hi Kev," Roman said, "Can we get some ice-pops please?" Kev remained emotionless as he turned to ring main camp.

Roman and I read the chalkboard, "What percentage of adults believe a stiff upper lip is generally a good thing?"

"I'd go for the higher option I think," Roman said,

"I'd disagree with you there and go for the lower one probably," 

Kev put the phone down and waited a second before moving either way. Thankfully for us he turned towards the ice pops, and handed us the plate.

"Fantastic!" Roman said and we made our way back to camp,

We entered the camp, "We are the dingo dollar masters!" Roman cheered, "Now, there were two choices, one was lemonade and the other one was ice-pops, so we thought," Roman paused and motioned towards the wooden cloche I was holding, to which I unveiled the brightly assorted colours.

"Whats been going on?" I asked as I ate my cola Ice-pop. 

"Nothing," Some of the lads fired back. I knew that wasn't the case, the atmosphere in camp was, awkward to say the least. I looked towards Kate and Nadine and squinted my eyes slightly as if to say 'Sureee' Kate raised her eyebrows as if to say 'You know what they're like'