✦Fifteen✦

"Ew no fuck off pigeons, I'm gonna throw up," I spoke
"You've got this beautiful, I believe in you." 

I took a deep breath and began searching the room for stars,

I opened a blue suitcase, it was full of snakes, but also a star, I reached in and grabbed it.

Fuck, I had to unknot it. 

"Okay," I sighed, halfway through the knots. 
"Come on Belle, I know you got this." 
"Got one," I got it in my bag.

I continued searching the room, 

"Try behind reception?" One of the lads suggested, I looked towards reception realising that behind it was the bird cages. 
"Fuck off." I said walking towards it, looking in the odd pigeon cage, I found a star under a pigeon, thankfully they did not leave the cage whilst I grabbed it and put it in my bag.

I continued searching,

I had to find some keys, to free Myles.

I made my way into the bedroom

"4 minutes gone"

"Come on Belle, you got this my darling." Myles encouraged.

I pulled two pillows off the bed to be met with a giant carpet python. I let out a slight squeal, and jumped back. I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled off the remaining pillows, finding a star hidden under one. 

That makes three stars

"ooo I can feel it in my hair, it is in the afro" Myles said, I smiled but did not let it deter me from my task.

I then made my way to the wardrobe, I opened both the doors, but was taken aback when spotting the giant snake inside. I deterred my eyes from the snake and instead focused on the star, untying each knot. 

"I'm so sorry Myles," I pouted focusing on the star, pitying his situation - being locked in a trunk with god knows how many snakes.
"You've got this darling," He spoke back

I finished untying the fifth star, placing it in my bag, leaving only one to find. 

I searched the room, finding the final one in a treasure chest. 

"There is a python on my forehead." Myles softly spoke, I closed my eyes attempting to speed up collecting the stars, for Myles' sake. 

I collected the star, then made my way over to the trap door in the corner to begin finding the keys.

I made my way into the tunnel, and began crawling along.

Untying each key as I found them,

"They're hissing at me, I'm gonna die."  

I finished untying the final one,

"Is that the last one?" Dec asked,
"Yep,"
"Get yourself outta there" 
"Shes a boss thats why!" Myles exclaimed

I made my way out of the tunnel, and towards Myles

"My girl!" Myles exclaimed as I appeared from the hotel door.

I found the keys and unlocked the first one, 
I then attempted the second one, the key fit
Then the last one, taking it off and lifting the lid to the trunk. 
Myles handed me the star and i put it in my bag.

We fucking did it. 

The rangers safely freed Myles from the snake cage. 

I waited patiently to give my boy the biggest hug, because it was during this trial, that i realised

I love him.