✦Forty-Nine✦

A booming sound was heard overhead, Thunder. We all prepared, we got our jackets on and put our hoods up, but we could not prepare for what was coming. It was so unexpected, within a matter of seconds the heavens opened and we were all running for shelter in the leader's penthouse. We all grabbed our stuff, I grabbed my teddy and my rucksack made a run for it. 

We all sat on the beds, there wasn't enough room for everyone to sit, so I stood. Until Myles pulled me onto his lap. Lightning and thunder raged with fury. Each time the thunder boomed, me and Nadine would look at each other and scream relentlessly, like that of girls on a rollercoaster, sometimes even going as far as to raise our arms like that sometimes.

 Myles held my torso tighter, I leant back into him and tilted my head to lie on his shoulder, exposing my neck. We sat like this for a while, enjoying the sounds of the rain and the thunder. It slowly began to stop, but I found myself falling asleep in his grasp. 

All of a sudden it came to a stop, 

"Raspberry!" Myles announced, before connecting his lips to my neck and blowing a raspberry, 

"Eurgh!" I grimaced and wiped my neck. "Weirdo!" I laughed, before standing up and stretching and leaving the leaders house.

We made sure to all change into long trousers, with long socks, and laced up boots. Because it was what Kate described as 'leech season' 

"Whats that on the front of your shin?" James questioned Andrew,

"A leech?" Nadine and I exclaimed in unison, I smacked my palm against my forehead. 

Nadine let out a gasp, "Theres blood!" My head darted towards his leech-infested leg, I stepped back and gasped.  James quickly poured water on it and Andrew lived to see another day.