✦Sixty-Five✦

The flies were tormenting me this morning, Ive really been trying to enjoy my final days sleeping outside, in the jungle. But, I was just getting eaten alive my flies. 

"I've been bit to death all night last night," Andy says, 

"God, it was awful last night!" I said,

Ant and Dec were due to arrive into camp any minute now, Roman and I reckon two people are leaving today. If it was me, I'd be so fine with that. 

"Good morning everybody," they said, making their way into camp. Would Myles be watching? 

"In no particular order, Andy... The public have decided, Its not you." 

"Belle," I smiled, hoping that somewhere, Myles is watching too, and he knows im okay. "Its not you," I nodded, only slightly disappointed, but more shocked, because i've made it another day!

"Roman, Its not you"

"Kate, Its not you," 

"Caitlyn, It might be you," 

"Nadine, it might be you," 

"So Caitlyn and Nadine, the next person to leave I'm a celebrity 2019 is.." We waited. "Both of you," 

I gasped, no way is Nadine leaving. First Myles and now Nadine? I stood up and made my way straight to her, hugging her the tightest I've ever hugged anyone. 

"Your amazing, I love you!" I whispered, she hugged me back,

"You've got this! Okay?" She whispered,  I nodded holding back tears. 

I quickly turned to hug Caitlyn, before Nadine left she whispered to me, "I'll look after your boy for you!" her words just made me burst into tears, she pulled me into a final hug, kissed my forehead and made her way to leave. Roman came and put his arms around my shoulders, he held me close as I cried into his side. 

We made our way to the clearing to wave goodbye to the girls one last time. Caitlyn went first, then Nadine,

"Love you so much!" I shouted, 

"I know you said you're going to miss all of them down there, but in a word, who would you like to win the show?" Ant asked Caitlyn.

She paused for a minute, "Why, thats a tough one. Everybody deserves to win this show, I think Roman has been absolutely great. Andy came in late and was just phenomenal, Kate went overboard, Belle was just so fun to be around, any one of those but for me its got to be Roman." 

"Four of them left down there now, we're gonna do what we did to Caitlyn and force you to pick one, who you would like to see win," Dec asked Nadine,

"Who would I like to see win?" Nadine thought for a second, "Gotta be Belle, or Kate, my two girls. Both of them would get so much from it and both of them have truly impacted my experience in their so so so positively," 

I walked back into camp holding costumes. THE costumes. 

ITS CELEBRITY CYCLONE TIME BABY!

"Celebrities," I excitedly read from the laminate, "Today you will take part in todays trial, Celebrity Cyclone," 

This is the one thing i get excited to just watch on TV each year, so to be a part of it?? Wild.

My costume was orange coloured, Romans was blue, Kates was pink, Andys was green. We each assigned ourselves superhero names, Kate was power ponytails, I was Captain Blue eyes, Roman was Baby Blue and Andy was cockroach man

"Why baby blue?" I asked,

"I'm the youngest boy, would be the youngest if it wasn't for you," He laughed, I stook my tongue out.

We excitedly made our way to the trial.

"Cyclone here we come," 

"Hi guys! How are ya?" Dec welcomed us,

"Its the one you've all been waiting for, its Celebrity Cyclone!" Ant excitedly announced, They explained the rules, but it was nothing i've not heard before. 

"The big question is though, whose doing what? We need an order from you," 

Andy quickly spoke up, "So Kate, Belle, Roman, and then me,"

"We wanted Cockroach man to be able to have the final run up there!" I added,

"Lets get you in position!"