✦Twenty-Four✦

"Welcome to the bushtucker trial clearing," Dec welcomed us in.
"Why do you think the public voted for you to do todays trial," Ant questioned,
"Because they love us," Ian smartly commented,

"Do you wanna find out whats in store?" Ant asked,
"Let us know man,"

"This is the crevice of cruelty, down that ladder are two tunnels. One on top of the other, one of you will enter the higher tunnel, one of you will enter the lower tunnel,"

"Twelve stars are hidden in this trial, the celebrity on the lower tunnel has to get the stars and feed them up to the celeb in the higher tunnel,"

"You've got twelve minutes, to get as many stars as you can, hopefully, all twelve!"

We discussed over who would go in which tunnel. 

Before entering the tunnels, Ian turned to me and whispered, "Belle, if you wanna say it. Just say it, no one is gonna be annoyed. No one." I sighed, nodded, but still agreed to give it a go. 

We got suited up in hats and harnesses. Then we made our way in. 

The claxon sounded and I began to crawl into our first tunnel, 

I let out a scream after realising what was inside, green ants. 

"Green ants in there Belle, but you've probably worked that out by now." 

I audibly moaned, but went inside anyway. 

They began to bite, sending the infamous shocks down my body. I've almost become accustomed to them now, but not quite.
"They're eating me alive man!"

Ian finished untying the stars and fed them up the wall. I grabbed them and secured them in my bag. 

I quickly left the tunnel, and entered the next. Crickets and Mealworms. 

He fed the 3 stars up, and we quickly moved on. 

Tunnel 3 contained 50 spiders. 

"come on belle you can do this man" I muttered

"Thats another two stars, well done move on!" The duo announced from outside.

We entered the next tunnel, storming through the trial. 

Ian was tasked with using a magnet to move the stars up, I took the first one, then the next. 

"Yeahhh I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road." I sung, distraction is necessary. 

I presumed the tunnel was finished and moved on to the next. 

"Come on I need you!" He shouted,

"Where are you?" I Shouted back confused. 

"In here still!" 

"Oh shit!" I hurriedly crawled back to the previous tunnel. Retrieved the star and moved on. I hit a bug off from my face and entered the next tunnel, 

I had 4 large carpet pythons.

We grabbed the remaining stars, when a snake began to lick me, 

"Ian mate I really need you to hurry up, the snakes getting all up in my space," I anxiously voiced "Hes licking me I dont like it I dont like it." 

I grabbed the star, and quickly legged it out of the entire tunnel. Climbing the ladder and breathing in the crisp outside air. 

We began to throw the stars onto the floor and count them out, 

"Nine, Ten, Eleven.... Twelve!!!" We erupted into a cheer. 

"We eating good tonight baby!!" I said.

Ian picked me up, and spun me around. 

"Head back to camp, and go and tell them the good news!" Dec ordered. 

We entered the camp with glum looks on our faces. All part of the act, 

"Wahayyy!" Someone said as we entered, Myles quickly stood up from where he was sat to stand by me. I wrapped my arms around his body, and he placed his arm over my shoulder. 

I looked towards Ian when someone asked, "How did it go?" 

We waited just a second before erupting into, "TWELVE STARS!" 

The rest of the camp erupted into roars. Myles lifted both his hands up, signalling yay. Before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders, Nadine ran up and high-fived me from this position, sending a cheeky wink my way aswell. Myles kept me here, taking me to each person one by one, Cliff high-fived me, then Andrew, then James, then Adele, Kate kissed my head. 

"Okay, put me down now Myles, my face is definitely going red!"

We described the task to them all, as I was retelling the story it hit me. I just did THAT.