✦Eight✦

"Wakey Wakeyyyy" Myles sang, "Riiiise and Shiiine." 

I grunted,

"Come on sleepyhead, do you want some breakfast?" He asked. 

I didn't reply, instead placed my pillow over my head, to which he laughed. I did enjoy being awoken by such eye candy. But I did enjoy my sleep a lot more.

"I guess you leave me no choice." He spoke, then he placed one of his arms under my legs, under my sleeping bag. And his other arm under my upper back. Allowing me to lay in his arms, in my sleeping bag, whilst he carried me towards the fire. 

"What've we got here then," Kate spoke as she watched Myles carry me in bridal style.

"Look what the cat dragged in," said Andrew

"Aha, she arises," James commented. I simply held a hand up to signal shush, Myles placed me down. I held my sleeping bag tighter. Myles placed his hand on my lower back and held it there, smiling. I waddle in my sleeping bag to the nearest seat. 

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Myles asked. 

"No thank you hun." I replied, he flashed me a smile and then continued with his morning routine. 

"Awwwhhh you just look so comfy," Nadine squealed rushing towards me, and cuddling into my sides. We squished together and shared a morning hug. 

"Belle..." Ant spoke, I held my breath and looked down. Scared to hear the result. "Its not you." I let out a sigh of relief, before nodding my head in gratitude. 

"So Adele, Roman, The person the public have chosen to complete 'Just Desserts' Is.." 

.

.

.

"Both of you."