✦Eleven✦

The sounds of the early morning pierced my ears as a new day broke into the jungle. My left arm going up to rub my eye and my right arm pulling my sleeping bag tighter in an attempt to preserve tiredness and fall back to sleep. 

I can't lie, I woke up feeling a bit meh. When you're just looking up at just pure jungle, and you're just thinking wow, I am so far away from home. 

 I sat up in my hammock, I miss home so much. Everything, home comforts, hot warm baths, home-cooked food, nice warm pyjamas, my dog and my family. I can't help but wonder if this is the right thing for me right now. Before I could stop it, a tear fell, then another, and suddenly waterworks. I placed my hat on my head to mask it from the other campmates, and the cameras.
Ian spotted me and made his way over to me, putting an encouraging arm on my back and rubbing it. 
"Its okay man, I think we're all feeling a bit shit." He squatted down next to me whilst I covered my face entirely. "Once everyone sees how great you're doing, they'll understand that this is the best possible thing for you and your career right now!"

Thing is everyone's missing their families, I just feel like, I think its too soon to be crying missing your families, and we all smell SO BAD. We all just stink. 

"God I stink." I heard Andrew remark as I walked down the steps.
"So do I," Said Kate "It's in our clothes now, like my boots - disgusting."
I chuckled as I took a seat in my bed, Myles was coming down the steps. He made his way over to me and sat on the opposite end of the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks, a worried look in his eyes. I nod, and smile, before returning to putting my now cleaned laundry into my bag. I put the bag under my hammock, then Myles slid closer. 

"Belle, you wanna play quickdraw?" James asked,

"Explain the rules to me again?" I said - I knew the rules. The rules weren't hard to grasp, but I was enjoying Myles' company way too much to give it up right now. 
He explained the rules, 

"Mylo, come vs me?" I asked, I stood up and offered him a hand, he pulled on it to stand, almost pulling me down.

We made our way to the 'battle zone' stood in front of one another, and awaited Caitlyn to drop the hat.
She did and I grabbed my bottle, unscrewing the lid - but it was no use because Myles was already downing his water. 

"Ugh!" I groaned, punching the air. 

I later stepped away from camp with Kate, we put our swimming costumes on and found a lovely rock to lounge on and enjoy the Australian summer sun. 
"Are you missing your kids?" I asked cautiously. 
"Too long," She answered without even thinking "Oh way too long, can't even think about it."
"I bet you never want to leave them again." 
"I had a moment just the other day, where I thought that I just can't remember the smell of their hair." She spoke, and I frowned. 
We kept the talk up, when Caitlyn, Nadine and Adele came and joined us,
"Are you'se two sitting crying?" Nadine asked.

"We're quite a range of ages now arent we, cause your now 70?" Kate pointed towards Caitlyn, "I was a mum at 38," 
"I was 27" Said Nadine.
"Do you remember holding that precious little bundle?" Kate asked, referring to the newborn baby. 
"Yes, the pressure of it." She spoke back.

"Do you ever see yourself having children?" Kate asked me, I nodded. 
"Definitely, I want a huge family, maybe like 2, or 3, or 4." I laugh.