✦Twenty-six✦

I woke up way before anyone else. Maybe it was the nerves of having to complete a live trial, or maybe nerves on behalf of Myles, having to go to the Australian Bush. Or maybe I've just had too much sleep, the beds in the leader's hut are very comfy. 

I got up, stretched, and took my bikini and went towards the shower. The water is always extra cold at this time in the morning. But part of me liked it, it really woke me up. I finished my shower, and instead of heading back to change. I sat on the edge of the creek, just dipping my feet in. 

"What are you doing up here so early?" I turned to be met by Roman, he wasn't in swimwear but he was in shorts and a t-shirt and joined me at the edge of the creek.

"Hahaha, thats what I'm wondering." I laughed, the sun was up, so I'm sure everyone else was slowly starting to wake up. 

I couldn't tell if it was a comfortable silence or an awkward one. None the less, Roman and I sat in silence. Until he spoke up, "Live trial today," 
"Oh please don't remind me," I laughed, rubbing my temples.
"It won't be that bad," Roman added,
"Roman, sweetie, have you ever watched this show?" I questioned, "They are definitely gonna make us drink a 'smoothie' or bathe in a bath of green ants." 
"You've got me to hold your hand don't worry!" He winked. I smiled, 
"Come on, I'm going to get changed, I'll see you back in camp?" 
"You know it," He came in for a hug, I obliged, he clearly hadn't thought this through though because I was still dripping from my shower. 
"Eurghhh." He complained, I just laughed and ran off.

"Where were you?" Myles questioned,
"Oh, I was by the creek with Roman," I smiled then ran to the shelter to grab my hairbrush
"Oh." He replied

"See you later guys," Andy announced, before him and his team left to retrieve our care packages. I gave Andy a hug goodbye, followed by Kate. Offering words of encouragement with each hug, 
"You've got this!" Kate said in return, leaving a kiss on my cheek.
I ran up to Nadine, pulling her into the tightest hug ever, "I love you nads" I said.

Then I turned to look for Myles, he caught my eyes and strolled over. 
"Come here you!" He said, picking me up. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, he held his just under my legs and kept me close. "You're gonna do so well, don't you forget that!" He said to me in my ear. 
"You too!" I muttered, holding him closer. 
He put my feet back down on the floor, and used both his hands to tilt my head forward and placed a kiss on the top of it. "See you later" He smiled

I watched him leave, as Adele ran up to me. "How are you not freaking out right now?" She asked. 
"Oh trust me, I am," I said, eyes fixed on the cut in the trees where I watched him leave.