✦Thirty-One✦

I made my way into camp, and quickly scanned the area. Myles was sat talking to Roman and James.

I made my way down the steps, and towards them. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the worst.

"Hey, I'm so sorry lads, could I borrow Myles for a second?"

"Course you can Belle," James replied,

"What's up?" Myles said, following me to where I was leading him. 

"Ditch your mic," I instructed, he took it off and put it on a tree stump as we sat by the creek.

"You okay?" He took my hand and held it in his.

"I think so," I spoke then didn't speak while trying to compose my thoughts. Myles remained patient. Stroking my hand with his thumb while I thought. 

"I don't know how to say any of what I'm about to say, and I know I'm gonna fuck it up, like everything.." I said

"Not true," he interrupted and smiled

"Basically, I really like you, and I feel like a schoolgirl. And this isn't the ideal way to tell you this, or the ideal situation to be in, and I know that you're probably thinking what the fuck, nutter alert, or like..." 

Suddenly, I was interrupted by Myles' lips meeting mine. 

He broke the kiss apart to say, "Shut up," but quickly reconnected this kiss. 

"Yeah thats about it," I said jokingly and stood up. He pulled my arm back down and laughed. 

"We'll work something out when we get outside, but for now I think we just take things as they come to us, cause who knows what tomorrow holds." He said. I rested my head on my shoulder.

"Sounds good to me," I whispered and smiled