✦Three✦

We made our way into our assigned camp. The beds were pieces of cloth on the floor and the seats were tree trunches.

We took in our surroundings, the shower was two-person to work, and the toilet was far from anything luxurious. 

After settling in to our camp, we sat around the gas fire and Ian explained to James and Caitlyn our task. Before we knew it James was pointing towards the sky, our rationed arrived like a gift from the gods. 

The bag of rice and beans was no bigger than that of a bag of false nails from Primark. 

"Shall we check the rice?" Someone suggested

"I think its burning." James stated 

We burnt the rice. 

We made do with what we had, and soon enough it was time for bed. 

"Do you think we could put like a pair of our pants on our head?" Suggested Kate with a giggle. "I just dont want anything crawling into my hair." She continued

We both grabbed our rucksaks and pulled out a pair of pants each, placing them on our heads and giggling.

"I'm actually like losing my mind," I spoke "Like think about it.. we're in the jungle, ive got me pants on me head, Caitlyn Jenner is sleeping next to me, This is a big deal babe!" 

My friends at home, in the groupchat, will be loving this! I want to ask about the Kardashians, about Kanye for president, about living in LA - i've just got so many questions! 

"Goodnight to all the losers!" Caitlyn spoke before we all closed our eyes.

Early the next morning, Ant and Dec entered the camp, we greeted them with claps and cheers before they broke the news that the public have been voting for the next bushtucker trial, my stomach filled with butterflies as they began to speak, they went through person by person, landing on Caitlyn,

'It might be you.'

"Of course - send the american in." She laughed

Then they landed on me, 

"Belle..." They began.. "Its not you." I let out a breath of relief before nodding my head in gratitude. 

Finally, they landed on Kate - 

'It might be you.' 

'The campmate the public have decided they want to see take part in bugged off is'

.

.

'Both of you'