The new kid

Y/N
Being the new kid in a new city, school, and neighborhood is never easy. My dad recently got a job transfer from Denver, Colorado to Los Angeles California, which means new house, new school, new neighborhood, and new friends. The house my parents decided to buy is really nice, don't get me wrong, but I already had so many friends in Colorado and now I have to start all over. At least I get my own bedroom this time. At our old house I had to share a bedroom with my 5 year old brother Joe. I love that kid to death but I'm 17 and I need my own space. Our moving truck pulls into our driveway and we start unloading it. Taking each box into the living room. After we're done unloading the truck my mom brings me all my boxes to my new room and tells me to start unpacking. I start to unpack and I stumble across a picture of me and my best friend, Courtney. I place the picture on my bedside table, and I walk across the hall to check on Joe to see if he was doing okay and needed help. My dad comes in my room with my bed and starts to build it for me so I didn't have to.

"Thanks dad" I said smiling at him

"Of course, I find fun in this" he said smiling back screwing in a screw to the frame

Then there was a sudden knock at the door. I'm standing at the top of the stairs to see who it is as my mom opens the door to be greeted by the new neighbors.

"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billie" Maggie said with excitement.
Billie seemed to be around my age, but she also looked familiar.

"Antonio, Joe, Y/N, get down here please" my mom shouted through the house.
Joe of course comes running down the stairs excited to see what's going on, I come down after Joe, and finally dad is on his way down

"These are our new neighbors, Maggie, Patrick, and their two kids Finneas and Billie" my mom says smiling

"Nice to meet you guys" my dad says

"HI!" Joe yells in excitement
I simply just smile and wave. Billie looks around my age, maybe 17. Me and Billie make direct eye contact and she gives me a little smirk looking me up and down. She looks really familiar to me but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

A/N
Hey guys, I hope you like it so far, sorry it's so short, it'll get longer as the story goes on, I promise.