Chapter 23

~Chapter 23~

Tony's POV

When I saw Isabel's dad, something snapped in me. I wanted to beat the crap out of him. He put Jordan and Isabel through all that shit for what? Exactly nothing. We were in the car heading for the airport when I thought of something.

"Jordan I don't think we should go to Paris, France."

"Why not?"

"If she keeps flying one of babies can get hurt."

"Damn it!!!" Jordan looked really mad while Isabel had looked sad.

"Fuck now what?"

"Well we could stay at another hotel and go to a doctor to see if the babies are fine."

"Good Idea." Jordan had talked to his mom. I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a text from my ex boyfriend Jackson. I read the text message.
'Baby I miss you please text me back. I know what I did was wrong. Please just talk to me. I'm sorry. Please just text me. I want to talk to you. I love you.' I was almost about to cry what he did to me hurt me really bad. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*****Flashback*****

I just walked into school. I went to my locker and got my stuff. I didn't see Jackson yet. I walked off to my first class. Several people kept bumping me though, but I got to class alive. When I walked in everyone was whispering. I wonder what is going on. My classes went by fast though. I was ready for lunch so I could see Jackson, but when I walked into the lunchroom I wanted to die in a hole. There was posters all over the lunchroom with my picture on it. I ignored it and got my lunch. I went and sat with my friends like I always did. Some guys came up to me.

"Oh look its the gay dummy." They all started laughing at me my friend Michelle tapped me.

"Tony Ignore them." I nodded my head.

"Oh and Jackson told us to tell you to look over there." The one guy pointed to where Jackson was. He was standing on the table.

"Listen everyone, I just wanted to say everyone should stay away from Tony. He is nothing but a weird gay person. I know I may have dated him but come on look at him. He is pathetic, he is so weird." I ran out of the lunchroom so quickly I didn't even hear everyone laugh at me. I ran out of school and into my car. I can't believe he even said that. I am not gay im bi. And since when am I pathetic and weird to him? I loved him. I guess he doesnt love me then.

*****End Of Flashback*****

Ever since that day I haven't talked to Jackson. But I do miss him though. I really do. I texted Jackson back

'Y Jackson? Y did u do that to me?'

'Im srry. I luv u. I noe I souldnt have done that.'

'Jackson but still u had hurt me, wat was the point of u doin that?'

'Me and the guys had a bet and I lost and I had to do that. Im srry I really miss u, I miss how we would hang out and stuff, Tony please forgive me.' I started smiling. He was basically begging me to get back together with him. Even though he hurt me really bad but I love him. He is so good to me though.

'Yes I forgive u Jackson. :)'

'Gud, come over so we can hang out.'

'ya bout that. Im in Hawaii, with Isabel and Jordan.'

'Who???'

'o right i forgot, umm Jordan is new nd Isabel stayed to herself so u dnt noe them.'

'ok well call me before u go to sleep babe.'

'I will I promise'

' :) ' I had a smile on my face. Isabel bumped me.

"So Tony what is making you smile?"

"Nothing my now boyfriend."

"Really who?"

"A guy name Jackson."

"Wait Jackson wasn't he talking about someone at lunch one day?"

"Yup thats him, and he was talking about me."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"Its ok Isabel you didn't know. Its fine, he said sorry and now we are back together." I started smiling even more.

"Thats really good." Yea it really is. I'm glad he is mine again.

**********************

Isabel's POV

We pulled up at another hotel. We got 2 rooms. One for Jordan's parents and the other for me, Jordan, and Tony. We walked to our room. When we got there, there was 2 beds. I fell on one of them.

"Baby you ok?"

"No, I want to go home." I started crying a little bit.

"Baby don't cry. I know you want to go home, I do too. But baby, I don't want to put you and the babies in danger."

"I understand, but I want to be back in our bed watching tv."

"I know baby, but we got 3 months baby. The 3 months will go by fast. I promise."

"Ok Jordan I trust you."

"Of course you do." Jordan pecked me on the lips. Me and him had got under the covers. Someone knocked on the door Tony went and got it. There was a guy with a cart of food on it. I guess Jordan's parents sending it to us. There was a lot of food but oh well. We each got some food and started eating. I was really hungry. After I ate I went and got into bed. I turned on the tv and started watching it.

"Isabel, we need to take you to the doctor tomorrow to check on the babies so we are going to get up a little early so we could take you there."

"Ok fine by me."

"Ok well go ahead and go to sleep sweetie and I will wake you up in the morning."

"Ok thanks." I drifted off to sleep. I was very tired. I hope the babies are ok.