Chapter 3

*Edited*

Jordan POV

When Isabel told me about her dad abusing her. I did get mad. No one should go through what she goes through. And her dad out of all people. I wish I could do something to help her. I looked at her face. She looked hurt I felt sad and sorry for her. I turned away from her. I liked her since last night when I saw her at that party. She was beautiful. I don't think he deserves all that. I saw her get up.

"Isabel where are you going?" I questioned her.

She told me. I pulled her into a hug. I will not leave her. I'm her first friend and I knew she didn't want to lose her first friend. I looked into her eyes. She has pretty Hazel eyes. I can't believe people call her ugly and fat. She is none of those things. She was perfect. Maybe us hanging out after school will be good for her. She needs to get out of the house. The bell rang for us to go to class. I told Isabel I will meet her at the front doors of the school. I went to my class. I'm still the new kid so not everyone knows me. Some girl walked up to me.

"Hi I'm Hannah." She said perkily. There's something about her, I don't know but I have a bad feeling.

"Hi." I said unenthusiastically.

"So tell me why was you hanging will that ugly girl in the first place?" She asked disgustedly.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I asked how come you were hanging with that ugly girl?" She repeated herself, clearly annoyed.

Wait she was talking about Isabel. Isabel is not ugly. She was the ugly one. I don't know what guys would take her as.

"She is not ugly." I stood up for her.

"Yes she is. Everyone here thinks she is ugly and fat." She talked back to me.

"Well she is none of those so goodbye." I said and dismissed her.

I walked away from her and went and found another seat. I can't believe she called Isabel fat and ugly. Isabel is none of those she is the prettiest girl I saw in this school. I can't wait till after school.

****After School****

I waited for Isabel at the front doors of the school like I said I was going to. Isabel finally got to the front doors of the school.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah" She replied.

We had walked to my car. I guess Isabel had really liked it. She walked around and whole thing to see how it looked. We got in my car and we were off to the movies. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the mall.

"Isabel what movie do you want to see?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." She replied nonchalantly.

"Do you want to watch a scary movie?" I asked.

"Yea sure." She replied.

I got our tickets for the scary movie. I bought me and Isabel some popcorn. We were going to the new Abraham Lincoln movie. We took our seats in the movie.

"So Isabel are you having fun so far?" I asked her.

"Yes I am. I never really get out the house unless its school. Then I would go straight home." She said sadly. She had a distant look in her eye like she was thinking of something but snapped back to focus a second later.

"Oh. Well I'm glad you are having fun." I said.

The movie had started. We were enjoying the movie and eating our popcorn. Isabel wasn't paying attention at one part and there was a loud noise and she jumped.