Chapter 22

~Chapter 22~

Isabel Dad's POV

I stare at a picture of Isabel. Damn my baby looks so fucking good. Just looking at her I become hard. I wish I could Just fuck my baby one more time. It felt so good when I was in her. When my baby gets back home I'm going to be fucking her all the time. I don't care if she is pregnant or not. I remember her mom would never let her go no where. One time when my baby got lost we put a GPS in her necklace so we can track her down. Thats it the GPS. I ran up the stairs to look for the screen. I turned it on. She was in Hawaii. Why? I'm going to find out now. I got a suitcase and packed some clothes. I drove to the airport. I bought a ticket for the next plane out. The plane would be leaving in 5 minutes. I went down to the area where the plane would be taking off. I gave the lady my ticket. I got settled on the plane the plane finally took off.

******After the plane ride******

I went on the beach first just in case I could find her there. I walked along the beach looking for her. I found someone that looked just like Isabel. She was pregnant, she had black hair. I walked up and stood behind her.

**********

Isabel POV

A shadow stood behind me. I turned around and found my dad. I got up really quickly. I started backing away from him.

"Daddy, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think i'm doing here. I'm here to take you back home. And this time you won't be leaving." Daddy grabbed my arm roughly. He started dragging me off the Beach. I started screaming for Jordan. I saw Jordan and Tony get out of the water to get to me. Jordan came up to me.

"Let Isabel go."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm her fiance, now let her go before we beat the hell out of you."

"I would love to see you try." I saw something snap in Tony, he jumped and attacked daddy.

"TONY STOP!!" I was about to jump in and get Tony to stop but Jordan pulled be back.

"Come on Isabel we have to go." Jordan rushed me to the hotel. I was really worried about Tony. We went to Jordan's moms room. Jordan started banging on the door.

"Jordan what's wrong and why are you banging in the door like a maniac?"

"Mom Isabel's dad found out we were here and tried to take her." His mom dragged me and him in the hotel room. She had sat me in a chair and gave me some water.

"Jordan how did he find her!"

"Mom I don't know!"

"We got to get out here now." I saw Jordan's mom throw her suitcase on the bed and start packing. She got the bags and walked with us to our room. We walked in we started packing our bags. Jordan and his mom was running around the school packing everything up. I grabbed the shopping bags with the things Jordan had brought.

"Isabel come on we got to go. Tony is already ready."

"I'm coming." I had hurried and grabbed the bags. I walked as fast as I could out of the hotel room. Jordan was already waiting for me. We go out of the hotel room as fast as we could. Me and Jordan was almost at the truck when daddy came running at us. Everyone had got in the truck. We had locked the doors. Daddy started banging on the windows. Tony and Jordan both got closer to me to protect me.

"Dad start the fucking car! We need to get out of here now!" Jordan's dad pulled out of the hotel parking lot really fast. I was so scared. It was hard to breathe. Jordan's mom turned around and looked at me.

"Oh my god! Do anyone have any water?" Everyone started looking for water. Jordan found a water bottle and gave it to me. I reached out to grab the water bottle my hand was really shaky. I had drunk some then put the water down.

"Isabel please drink a little bit more." Jordan helped me lift the water bottle to my lips. I finished drinking the water. I layed my head on Jordan's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me to protect me. We heard beeping noise. We took out our phones but it wasn't it. I laid my head back on Jordan's shoulder.

"Isabel give me your necklace." I took it off and handed it to Jordan.

"Is it a locket?"

"Yea, why?" Jordan opened it. There was no pictures in it. There was a small chip inside.

"Mom, Isabel's necklace might of had a GPS chip in it. Where is your little thing you used to get splinters out my finger?"

"Are you talking about tweezers?"

"I guess mom." She handed Jordan them. I watched a Jordan started to take the chip out of my necklace. He rolled down his window and threw the chip out of the window. He closed up my necklace and put it around my neck.

"Isabel where did you always want to go?"

"I always wanted to go to Paris, France. Why?"

"Hold on. Mom call the pilot of your jet lets go to France."

"Really Jordan?"

"Yes Isabel, if my girl wants to go to Paris, France then we are going to Paris, France."

"Oh my gosh Jordan, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jordan placed his lips on mine. Oh my gosh we are really going to France. Now we are on our way to Paris, France.