Chapter 17

~Chapter 17~

Isabel's POV

I wonder what is going on. Jordan looked at me with a worried look.

"Isabel my mom said we need to get packed and fast cause we need to get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know my mom just hung up on me but we got to hurry." I walked as fast as I could up the stairs. Jordan was already up there. Jordan was running around the room putting his clothes in a suitcase. He grabbed another suitcase and started putting some off my sundresses and other clothes in it. I went in the bathroom and got the stuff me and Jordan needed. I grabbed the baby bag just in case we stayed longer than expected. Jordan grabbed our suitcases and we walked downstairs. When I got down there Jordan and his mom was already putting the suitcases in her truck.

"Isabel come on we gotta go now." I walked to the truck as fast as I could. Jordan helped me get in. When we were all in the car. Jordan's mom sped down the road.

"Jordan what is going on?"

"I don't know, my mom hasn't told me anything yet."

Jordan turned back to the front. "Mom what's going on?"

"I will tell you when we get to the airport."

"Airport?"

"Yes where we are going we need to get on a plane and my car will be flown there as well."

"Where is dad?"

"He will meet us there." Jordan looked at me. Jordan wrapped me in his arms. He put his hand on my stomach, he started rubbing it.

"Isabel everything will be ok." I had nodded my head. I rested my head on Jordan's shoulder. I felt one of the girls kick. I grabbed Jordan's hand and put it where the babies kicking. Jordan smiled. Jordan placed his lips,on mine. It was a slow soft kiss. We broke the kiss.

"I cant wait till the babies come out."

"They hurt. They kick like crazy."

"Maybe its a sign."

"I don't know. I hope so." I leaned,my head back on Jordan's shoulder. I am really tired though. I rubbed my stomach. I'm hungry. I need to find something to eat.

"Jordan I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat baby?"

"I really want a Big Mac from McDonald's."

"Ok sweetie" Jordan turned so he was facing the front.

"Mom please stop at McDonald's so Isabel can get something to eat."

"Ok." Jordan's mom pulled into a McDonald's. Jordan told her what i had wanted. His mom passed me my food. I hurried and looked in the bag and took out my burger. I was really hungry. I ate it fast.

"Looks like you was hungry."

"Yes I was, I really was." Jordan laughed at me. We pulled up into the airport. Jordan's mom drove to this private end of the airport. It was written "THE WRIGHT'S ONLY"

"Y'all have yall own side to the airport?"

"Yea. We are likely going to get on one of our private jets."

"Ok umm how many do yall have?"

"We have 3, one for me, one for mom, then one for dad."

"Wow that is so cool."

"Yea I guess. Come one we got to go." Jordan helped me get out of the truck. I'm want to know where we are going. Me and Jordan want walked to where his mom's private jet was. We had boarded the jet. It looked really cool.

(pic on side ----------------------->)

"Isabel go ahead and pick somewhere to sit."

"Ok." I sat in one of the chairs that was in front of the table. These seats felt good. Jordan came and sat next to me.

"You ready for the plane ride?"

"Yea I guess."

"Its going to take up to 3 hours to get there so just relax, and go to sleep."

"Ok." I started to drift off to sleep like Jordan said I cant wait till we land.