Chapter 4

*Edited*

Jordan POV

I was in my room watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to see who it was. I opened the door and it was Isabel, and she was crying. I pulled her in a hug. I asked her what was the matter but she didn't tell me. I took her into my room she had laid down on the bed. I asked her to tell me and she did. I felt hurt when she told me her dad had raped her. She didn't have a choice she would either get beaten badly or she would have to get raped by her dad. She fell asleep.

I was playing with her hair. She looked kinda hot in the hoodie. I took the hoodie off of her. I moved her hair a little bit. I saw a mark on her neck. I moved her hair some more. Come to find out the mark was all around her neck. It looked like it was hand marks. I laid Isabel on her back. I looked at her neck it was hand marks. It looked like her dad choked her. I know I couldn't do anything about it. I left it alone. I laid down next to her and started to fall asleep. She turned over and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Jordan..."

"Yea?"

"Do I really deserve everything that happens to me?"

"No you don't Isabel. I don't know why it happened but you do not deserve anything that happened to you."

"I just wish this was all a bad dream and I could just wake up from it."

"Well Isabel I really don't know what to say."

"I know. I just said it to let you know what I think."

She came closer to me and she started to go to sleep when she fell asleep. I finally fell asleep.

******

Isabel POV

I woke up and I saw that Jordan was asleep. I looked around to see if I could find a clock. I found one next to Jordan's bed I looked at it. It was already 6:45 am. Daddy wakes up at 7. I got out of Jordan's bed.

"Isabel where are you going?"

"I'm going home before my dad wakes up. Because if he comes in my room and sees I'm not there he will really beat me."

"Ok Well I guess I'll see you around."

"Yea I guess."

I got my bag and left his house. I ran home. I got to my house. I unlocked the front door and slowly entered. I went up the stairs and went to my room. I closed my window and hid my bag under my bed. I crawled into bed and acted like I have been sleeping in my bed all night. I heard my dad wake up. He busted into my room.

"Isabel get the hell up!"

"Sir?"

"Why the hell did you get out of my bed last night?"

"I'm sorry daddy. All I did was come to my room."

"Tonight you are staying in my room. Don't even try to think about leaving it either."

"Yes sir."

I watched as my dad left my room. I sighed in relief. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. It was Saturday so I could do anything really. I took a 20 minute shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I had put on the clothes that I was going to wear today. When I finished I went downstairs. My dad of course was sitting on the couch.

"Isabel come here."

"Yes daddy?"

"I want you to come sit on daddy's lap."

I rolled my eyes before I sat on his lap. I didn't like sitting here I didn't look my dad in his eyes. I just sat on his lap and looked at the TV. My dad was watching some show. I don't watch TV because I'm always cleaning or at school all day. My dad put his hand on my leg. I still didn't look at him.