Chapter 21

~Chapter 21~

Tony's POV

Me and Isabel were sitting in the hotel room. Jordan said he was going to get us something to eat. I watched him as he walked out the door. He looked really sexy. If he wasn't Isabel's I would totally take him from her. But the nice person I am, I wouldn't do that. She started going to sleep, I had flicked on the tv. About 15 minutes later Jordan came back. Jordan sat the food on the table.

"Tony can you please wake up Isabel so she can eat something please."

"Yea sure." I walked over to the bed. I started tapping Isabel.

"Isabel wake up, Jordan is back and he wants you to eat something."

"Ok, I'm coming." She turned over. I rolled my eyes. I don't think she would wake back up anytime soon. I slapped Isabel on her butt.

"Oh my god Tony, I know you did not just do what I think you just did."

"I did just do what you were thinking I did." Isabel grabbed a pillow and started hitting me with it. She kept on hitting me I fell to the floor. She hit me in the face with the pillow. She then got up and walked away.

"You big sissy." Isabel grabbed something I don't know what it was, but it hit my stomach and I fell to the floor. Isabel started laughing. Me and her walked to the table.

"You can laugh all you want but I will get you back Isabel."

"Oh no you won't."

"And why not?"

"Because if you try to hurt me, you will try and hurt the babies."

"I wouldn't hurt the babies, but I would hurt you."

"And if you do then i'm going to tell Jordan." This is the part where I act all dramatic. I placed my hand over my heart and put the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Oh no you can't tell Jordan, or else I would die." I threw myself on the floor and acted like I was dead. Isabel started laughing at me. Just then Jordan walked in.

"What's so funny going on here?"

"Oh my gosh Jordan, Tony over here is so crazy. He is like a drama king or queen." Jordan looked at me.

"Tony what did you do?"

"Ok so I went to wake up Isabel I hit her she kept hitting me with the pillow then we came in here and we started talking then I threw myself on the floor and acted like I was dead and she had busted out laughing, now she can't stop." Jordan shook his head and chuckled.

We ate the food Jordan got but I don't know what it was. I cleaned up my area. Me and Isabel went back and sat on the bed.

"Tony i'm going to tell you the truth about me."

"Ok"

"Ok well you know i'm pregnant and stuff but you don't know by who. My father raped me and abused me, Jordan was the only person I had really trusted at that time. His family took me in and me and Jordan has been together ever since."

"Wow, I'm sorry Isabel. You must of had a hard time with your dad then."

"Yea I did, it was really hard for me. My dad would hit me every time i didn't do something he wanted me to do."

"If I ever see your dad i'm beating the shit out of him."

"Tony no, I had to stop Jordan too." I did feel mad. I bet Jordan felt 20 times worse than how mad I am. I had sat down and calmed down.

*****************

Jordan's POV

Isabel and Tony have been hanging out alot lately. Should I be jealous? No i shouldn't. I got to her first, I doubt she would cheat on me like come on we are going to be married soon. So I have nothing to worry about. I love her to death. She is my everything. She was the only girl that I had loved to death. All the other girls can't make me feel how Isabel makes me feel. She is perfect. Nothing can change her. Nothing. I went in the room where Isabel and Tony was. Isabel was laying on the bed and Tony was watching tv. I crawled into bed with Isabel.