Chapter 6

Isabel POV

I woke up and looked around the room. I looked at the clock it was only 2 o'clock in the morning, I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, I guess its because I am used to my father busting in my room ready to beat me. I opened my room door and walked out of my room, I don't even know where I am going. I walked down the stairs, I went in the kitchen and looked for a cup. When I found one I got some water. I went back and sat on one of the steps and just started thinking. I wish all this can go away. I wish I didn't get raped, I wish I didn't get beat. I wish a lot of just didn't happen. I just can't take so much, I am just a kid. Why is all this happening to me? Why me? Why? I started to cry I broke down in sobs. I heard footsteps coming.

“Isabel are you ok?”

“Yea I am fine, I just couldn't sleep.”

“Then why are you crying?”

“Jordan I can't do it, I am just a kid. Why does this have to happen to me? why?”

“Isabel I am sorry this happened to you. I will do anything to make you happy.”

“Jordan I don't know what to do!”

Jordan sat next to me and pulled me in a hug. I put my face in his chest and cried. He started rubbing my back. Jordan is everything I need everything I want.

“Jorda I-”

“What is it isabel?”

“Never mind its nothing.” I shook my head. I was ready to tell him I want to go out with him but I don't know how he would react. I'm just going to wait a little while before I actually tell him.

“Isabel are you sure you're ok?”

“Yea I'm fine. Jordan you can go ahead and go back to sleep you don't have to worry about me.”

“No I'm not going to go to sleep knowing you are not ok, I'm staying up till you fall asleep or something. But I am not going to sleep.”

I sat there quietly I didn't know what to say. Jordan cared about me so much, I don't get why though. He can find other girls that are way better then me. Why me?

“Jordan why do you like me?”

“Because Isabel, you are way prettier than them, and when you get to know you just a little bit you are a great person. No matter what you went through you are a great person inside and out.”

“Jordan I'm not pretty, and who would want me. No one would want a ugly person like me, I just don't get why you like me so much. There is nothing special about me, there is nothing.”

“Isabel don't think that, even if you didn't go through all that just you are still beautiful, and a great person.”

“Thanks Jordan I just I guess I am so used to everyone calling me ugly or something that I get so used to it.”

“You welcome, come on lets get you to bed.”

I nodded my head. Jordan walked me back to my room.

“Thanks for walking me to my room.”

“You welcome. Good night.”

Jordan bent down and kissed me on my cheek, I moved my head at the last minute. I didn't want to be kissed right now.

“I’m sorry Jordan but that can't happen yet i'm not ready for that i'm sorry.”

“It’s ok I understand. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

I walked in my room and closed the door. I laid down on the bed and just looked out of the window, the moon was full it is really pretty. I don't think I will get any sleep tonight. I soon drifted off to sleep.