Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

Isabel's POV

I woke up to knocking on the door.

"Come in." Jordan's mom walked through the door. She had a sad smile on her face.

"Hey sweetie how are you doing?" She asked while rubbing my back.

"Not so good, I didn't get much sleep since Jordan isn't here."

"Sweetie, we can go ahead and get him out of jail now if you are ready."

"Yes oh yes, I'm going to go take a shower right now." I got out of bed, and went to go take a shower. I didn't take a long shower because was too ready to see Jordan. I know Jordan got arrested last night but, when im away from him for so long I get sad and I start to miss him.

"Isabel? Are you ready to go?"

"I just need another minute." I walked to the dresser, I found one of Jordan's shirt, then I put of a pair of sweatpants. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up so I dressed down. Anyways I then put on some sneakers, I didn't wear flip flops because I didn't want to trip and fall and well yea you get what i'm saying here. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"I'm ready." Jordan's mom stood up, she motioned for me to head out of the door first. When I walked out the door and saw a black Cadillac Escalade.

"I like your car, well should i say truck."

"Thank you." (Picture on side ------------------>) Ok I know I seem slow right about now but I don't know why I thought of this but I really think Jordan's family is rich. I know I kinda just realized this though. But anyways, Jordan's mom pulled out of the driveway. We drove for about 15 or 20 minutes. We pulled up at the police station. I got out the car I followed Jordan's mom into the police station. Jordan's mom talked to a police officer, then we followed him to an area where there is a few cells. The officer told us to wait near the door, he walked off. I was so ready to see Jordan. I really miss him even though we been apart for a few hours but still. I miss him. I saw Jordan walk out of the cell. I started to smile, I walked over to Jordan and he pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you so much." Jordan whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too, I didn't get much sleep last night because you wasn't there to hold me."

"But you will get to have me tonight." I hugged Jordan again. I missed him a lot.

"Come on lets go home."

"Ok." Me and Jordan walked hand and hand to the exit. Jordan's mom was going to take care of the paper work. Jordan helped me in the back of his mom's car. Jordan climbed in the backseat with me.

"So how was your night in jail?"

"It wasn't really jail, but I didn't like it not one bit. There wasn't good beds, and I wasn't sleeping with you."

"I didn't get much sleep either, I cried myself to sleep."

"Well you don't have to cry tonight because i'm here now."

"Good I don't want you away from me anymore."

"I won't leave you again."

"Good. What are we going to do when we get home?"

"well we can just relax for the day, if you want to."

"i think its a good idea. we can just lay in bed and watch movies."

"thats exactly what we are going to do." Jordan's mom came to the truck. Yes i call it a truck cause bigger than a car. Anyways she got back to the truck. We went back home. when she pulled up at home i was the first one out of the trunk surprisingly. i had to pee really bad. we left the door unlock cause Jordan's dad stayed home. i walked really fast to the downstairs bathroom. i did my business and then washed my hands. i started to get hungry i went in the kitchen guess who was in there. Jordan of course he was in there. he stays in the kitchen. he is always eating something though. i thought i was the fatty. oh well.

"Jordan you is steady in the kitchen."

"Cause i'm always hungry. we didn't have this much food in the house i would likely die."

"Well don't eat too much you got to save some food for me too. remember i'm carrying twins in my tummy. and i feels like i'm carrying 20 extra pounds."

"Of course i will save food for you. and the twins can't be that heavy."

"Well i don't know how heavy babies can get so dont ask me."

"You are suppose to know, you are carrying them."

"I know, but i don't." With that i took the sub Jordan worked hard to make. wow this sub was good. he can get mad at me later for it.

"hey!"

"hey."

"Thats not what i mean. i mean hey you took my sub."

"I was hungry."

"So was I."

"You can make yourself another one."

"Whatever."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I turned on the tv and started going through all the channels. I went to movies on demand, I wonder what movie is on today. A movie came on. i never seen this movie. Its called Secret Life Of Bees. It looks like a really good movie. Jordan came and started talking.

"Isabel what is this movie?" i kinda ignored him. "Isabel?"

"What Jordan?"

"What movie is this?"

"Secret Life of Bees"

"Oh I watched this."

"What movies haven't you seen?"

"I watch alot of tv."

"I see. Now be quiet I want to finish watching the movie"

**************

Jordan POV

My night in jail was horrible. I was away from my babies all night. I didn't even have a bed. I never want to go back to jail. But it wasn't really jail though but yea. But I didn't like it. I'm not staying away from Isabel that long again. I love my babies too much to be away from them that long.

"Jordan i'm hungry again."

"What do you want baby?"

"I want Chinese and pizza."

"Ok what do you want me to order?"

"Ok for Chinese I want pork fried rice, chicken lo mein, and chicken wings of course, and thats it. For pizza I want a Cheese pizza, and Pepperoni pizza."

"Ok anything else before I place any orders?"

"Nope thats it."

"Ok, i'm going to go ahead and make an order." I walked off and went to go place Isabel's order. I hope I can eat some of this food. I went and sat next to Isabel on the couch. Now she was watching some other movie. This time I haven't watched this movie. The doorbell had rang. Wow the food came quick. I went and opened the door it was the pizza man. I payed him and took the boxes to Isabel.

"Isabel I do get some of this food right?"

"Of course you do, what would I look like not sharing my food with you?"

"You would of looked like a bad fiancee of mine."

"Well im not, im a wonderful fiance of yours."

"Of course you are." I pecked Isabel on her lips. Then the doorbell rang again. Yes this Chinese place does do drop. I opened the door and payed the guy and took the food to Isabel.

"Ok Isabel lets dig in." Me and Isabel was eating when my phone rang. Its was my mom.

"Hello?"

"Jordan you and Isabel need to hurry up and get packed. We need to get out of here now!!!" My mom hung up. I looked at Isabel. I wonder what happened.