Chapter 8

Jordan’s POV

I have decided that I would find something so Isabel can use through her pregnancy. Maybe me and her can have a special bath. I will just let her relax. It will basically our second date. I walked in the kitchen and took out the stuff so I could start the food. I was almost done with the food when Isabel walked in. She wrapped her arms around my waist. She laid her head on my back. Yup this bath tonight will be good for her.

"Babe you ready to eat?"

"Yes I am I'm really hungry."

"Well Im bout to fix our food, you can go ahead and sit at the table."

"Ok I'm going to get us some drinks."

"Ok." I got to plates for me and Isabel, I fixed our food. I walked over to where Isabel is.

"For you."

"thank you."

"You welcome." Isabel started to smile. I like when Isabel smiles, it looks beautiful.

"What are you smiling for?"

"I like Chicken Alfredo"

"You only had it twice."

"I know, but I really like it." We started eating our dinner, it was quiet again this time. When we finished dinner we went in the living room. I turned on the tv. I went to Movie On Demand. I brought a comedy movie. My parents wouldn't really care.

"Isabel when the movie is over, do you want to take a bath with me?"

"Jordan I don't know if I am ready for that yet."

"Its ok I totally understand that you need time, I won't rush anything.” The movie started. Isabel sat next to me, and I was perfectly fine with that. I put my arm around her shoulders. She scooted a little closer to me. We watched a couple of movies after that. When it finished I turned to Isabel.

“Do you want to take a bath, I won't be in there when you are I'm just going to set it all up for you.”

“I guess I will thanks, and sorry I'm just not ready.”

“Its fine I understand.”

I grabbed Isabel’s hand and walked her up stairs. She went and got her closes. I went down the hallway to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and started running the water for the bath. I walked out of the room and went in my parents bathroom. Mom has rose petals for when she takes baths. I grabbed the little bowl and walked with it back to my bathroom. I sprinkled some of the petals in the bathtub. I hope she enjoys tonight.
***********

Isabel's POV

"Isabel are you ready for your bath?" Jordan was in the bathroom. I guess I need to hurry up. I feel bad for not letting Jordan take a bath with me, I am just not ready for all that yet.

"I will be there in a second." I went in my room and got me some pajamas and laid it on his bed so when I finished I could just get dress and go to sleep.

"This is the perfect night Jordan, thank you."

"You welcome. I wanted this night to be perfect." Jordan placed his lips on mine. I had really enjoyed the bath. It was just what I had needed. Jordan made this night the best night ever. Jordan is so sweet, ever since I met him he has been sweet to me.

I grabbed a towel and got out the bath. I wrapped it around me. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I got the lotion, I rubbed my legs and arms with the lotion. I heard movement so I was guessing Jordan was coming back in the room. I got the shirt and pulled it over my body. I got Jordan's boxers and pulled them up, I crawled into bed. Jordan came in the room as soon as I had crawled into bed. Jordan got into bed pretty quick. Jordan wrapped his arms around me. I felt weird at first but no I feel safe in his arms. He is like my shield. I can stay in his arms all my life if i could.

"Thank you Jordan for this night I loved it."

"I'm glad you loved it."

Jordan kissed my cheek. Then he placed his lips on mine.

"Goodnight Isabel" Jordan whispered in my ear. That put a smile on my face.

"Goodnight Jordan." I fell asleep with a smile on my face. This was a good night wait this was a great night.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%%#%

Sorry its short...