Bionic Action Hero Pt.2

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've been sick again :( 
But I wanted to get a chapter out before I go on vacation tomorrow! I'm heading to Colorado, right up into the mountains! 

Chase's P.O.V.

"Lock him up."

I woke up to the feeling of metal gripping my hands and legs. My eyes snapped open and I looked around to find I was in a lab, Troy and Jezel looking down at me. Juliana was strapped down to a similar table next to me, and she was also awake.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at Jezel.

"My robotics lab," Jezel stated. "Can I get you anything? Water? Tea? Sharp pain in your neck as we rip out your bionic chip?"

I started to feel more and more anxious, looking over at Juliana to find she was trying to wiggle her way out of her restraints.

"You know," Troy said. "I was built on this very table. Kinda funny. It's where I had my first day. And you're having your last." He laughed, but Jezel looked unamused.

"All this technology and you couldn't give him a sense of humor app?" Juliana asked and I grinned.

"With your chip, I can finally give my androids superior intelligence," Jezel explained to me. "And unlike bionic humans, they won't be vulnerable to things like pain or emotion. Or their lives ending."

"Our family will come for us," I stated.

"Oh, I'm sure they would, if they weren't about to be involved in a terrible accident."

"Accident?" Juliana asked. "What're you talking about?"

Jezel switched one of her cameras to inside the set, where my family was surrounded by androids.

"Ten seconds!" Bree exclaimed.

"Wait, something's weird," Leo said. "Why would she leave all of her androids behind to blow up with us?"

One by one they started geo-leaping away.

"Good question," Adam said. "You should probably ask them before they all geo-leap away."

"Three seconds!" Bree exclaimed.

The feed went dead and switched to a camera outside of the building, showing the explosion. My heart dropped.

"No!" Juliana and I both cried.

"Well that's a wrap on your family," Jezel said with a smile.

"Wait, what is that?" Troy asked, looking at the camera.

I looked back to find Adam, Bree, Leo, and Douglas running out of an alleyway!

"They escaped!" I exclaimed, relieved.

"But that's impossible," Jezel stated, clearly on edge.

"Really? Looks like you need my bionic intelligence more than your stupid robots do." Troy walked over to me and I shrunk back. "I was just kidding! Please don't take it out! Please don't take it out!"

"Chase, maybe you should stay quiet for a while," Juliana suggested.

"Hey, why are you even here?" I looked at Jezel. "Why is she here?"

"Because your father hid something in you," Jezel said to Juliana, my eyes widening.

"Krane did?"

"You should've really looked into her biology, Chase, while you had the chance. When Krane died, word spread that he hid his life's work inside one of his creations. I was one of the ones who heard and went searching. But when I found nothing inside anything else, I figured it had to be you."