You Posted What!?! Pt.1

Juliana's P.O.V.

Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I walked into school like usual, but as soon as we stepped in the other kids started backing away from Adam, Bree, and Chase. I raised a brow and looked up at Chase, who also looked very confused.

"What's everybody lookin' at?" Bree asked Principal Perry, and she looked at us with an annoyed face, per usual.

"A new viral video," Perry said. "Guess what it's called? The world's first bionic humans." 

My eyes widened, and Chase's grip tightened on me. 

"What?" Chase and Bree asked sharply at the same time.

"Wait, there are other bionic people?" Adam asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Then why are we working so hard?"

"She's talking about us," Chase said, and I tapped his side.

"Don't say that so loud," I muttered, and Chase nodded as he glanced around.

"Yeah, look," Perry said as she turned a tablet around to show us Adam, Bree, and Chase's mission from yesterday?! The pipeline?!

"That's yesterday's mission..." Chase mumbled.

"Somebody filmed us," Bree said.

"Your secret's out..." Leo said. "Everybody's going to know you're bionic." 

I looked up at Chase worryingly, and he leaned down and kissed my head reassuringly.

"Never mind that," Perry said. "Now I can't blackmail 'Daddy Big Bucks' anymore. My gravy train just ran right off the tracks." 

I groaned in annoyance, and we all looked around to see all of the other students looking at us.

"Everyone's looking at us," Bree said, and Chase pulled me closer to him.

"Hey!" Perry snapped. "Quit your staring! Scram! So they're bionic? Get to class before they maul you down with their finger missiles!" 

The kids rushed off, and I sighed.

"How could this happen?" Bree asked. "What are we going to do?!"

"I don't know," Chase said. "We're in big trouble." 

Leo looked like a light went off in his head, and he looked at us. "Wait!" He exclaimed. "I know how we can fix this. We'll convince everyone that the video was made with special effects! You know, like those fake videos Adam's always watching."

"So giant baby eats Tokyo is fake?" Adam asked, and we all gave him a 'really' look. "I should've known. Where are they gonna get a diaper that big?"

"Leo," Chase said in all seriousness. "That might actually work."

"Well, first we'd better go tell Dad," I said, and Chase nodded as we turned to leave school.

"Wait, hold on," Adam said and we stopped. "Is giant baby eats London fake too, because I just sent fifty bucks to the victim's relief fund." 

Seriously, how stupid can Adam get? Chase, Bree, and I left without a word to Adam, Leo staying behind a bit to probably question Adam's sanity. We got back home as quickly as we could.

"Mr. Davenport!" Chase called, and Douglas, mom, and dad rushed over to us from the computer near the deck.

"We just heard," Dad said.

"What are we gonna do?" Mom asked.

"I say we sell Chase to the circus and use the money to start our new life," Adam said, and I sighed.