Accident

Chase's P.O.V.

Juliana walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She looked up at me and smirked.

"You owe me a date after the Douglas scam," she said. 

I smiled and kissed Juliana's forehead.

"Yes, I do," I agreed. "Where would you like to go?"

"Surprise me." 

I grinned and gave her a kiss. 

"Then surprised you will be."

Later... Juliana's P.O.V.

Chase walked up to me and put a blindfold around my eyes.

"Chase!" I squealed. 

I heard Chase chuckle and he took my hand.

"You said to be surprised," he said. 

"I did say that, didn't I." 

We both laughed.

"Bree!" Chase called. 

Next thing I knew, there was a whooshing around me and I felt my clothes change. I gasped.

"What am I wearing?" I asked.

"If I told you, it might ruin the surprise," Chase said. 

I felt Chase start to lead me outside, and I felt myself get into a car. The car started to move, and I felt for my seat belt.

"Chase," I said, a bit worried. "I can't find my seat belt."

"It's on your right," I heard Chase say. 

I reached for it, but when I tugged on it, I found it was stuck.

"Chase," I said, really panicked now. "It's stuck. I can't get it unstuck!"

"Hang on, Juliana." 

I felt the blindfold come off of my head, and I looked at Chase who was looking at me.

"Chase! Keep your eyes on the road!" 

We turned to the road to see a car coming towards us.

"Chase!" I screamed, before we crashed and I felt pain in my arm before passing out.

Chase's P.O.V.

I shot forward, but my seatbelt and airbag stopped me from going any further.

"Chase!" I turned to see Juliana shoot forward and crash through the window.

"Juliana!" I called. 

I quickly ripped off my seat belt and kicked the now messed up car door open. I rushed out and saw Juliana knocked out on the ground, the gash on the side of her now reopened, and her arm was twisted in an unnatural way. I rushed over to her and fell on my knees.

"Juliana?!" I asked, shaking her slightly. 

A man rushed over to Juliana and me, his eyes wide.

"Are you kids alright?" He asked. "I'm so sorry!" 

I looked up at him and shook my head.

"I'm alright," I said. "But my girlfriend isn't. She needs a doctor, can you call 911?"

"Y-yeah. Of course." 

The guy pulled out his phone and dialed. I took Juliana's hand and rested her head in my lap. I scanned her for wounds. Her left arm was broken, she'll need new stitches on her head, a few deep scratches but don't need stitches, concussion, and a dislocated shoulder. I pulled out my phone and called Mr. Davenport.