Night of the Living Virus

[Edited 2/26/24]

Chase's P.O.V.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost," Bree said, walking in with Juliana. "The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles." 

Adam sniffed himself. "Well, not me," he said. "I'm armpits and onions."

"Hey, why do they get to have a party?" I asked Mr. Davenport. 

"Because we need to socialize more with girls," Juliana stated. "And so Bree will stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests."

"Aw, but she's the champ!" Adam whined.

"She has had some epic hangtimes," I said.

"You gotta work up a green one," Bree stated. "They're meatier." 

Juliana made a face and I chuckled.

"That's my little princess," Mr. Davenport said, looking both grossed out and proud. 

"So," Bree said. "I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes, and then we're gonna shave Francesca's legs. Her knees have eyebrows."

"I know her," I said. "Every time she sits, she looks surprised." 

Tasha looked a bit creeped out as she led Juliana and Bree away.

"I can't believe they don't want us at their party," Adam whined. "I so wanted to shave my initials into Francesca's leg hair!"

"We'll be at that party..." I said. "'Cause you and I are gonna do what all the boys in every one of Bree's stupid slumber party movies do- prank the girls! We are totally gonna sabotage that party! Whoo!"

"Yeah, I don't really know what sabotage is, but if it means I'm getting wet, dirty, or stuck to something, I'm in."

Later... Juliana's P.O.V.

Bree, Tasha, and I were at the door, waiting for everyone to come when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, my gosh!" Bree squealed. "They're here! I hate my outfit!" She super speed away and came back in another outfit. "Worse!" She did it again. "Better."

"Yeah, I'm never gonna get used to that," Mom stated. Bree opened the door and we smiled.

"Hi, I'm so-" Bree went to say, Stephanie and the other girls cut off Bree by dropping her stuff in our arms.

"Sick house," Stephanie complimented. "Totally huge, insane views, and it looks down at all the renters. Okay, girls, you can come in." The others walked in and dropped their stuff.

"Hi!" Bree greeted happily.

"Thanks for coming!" I said.

"We were gonna go to Caitlin's, but her house is a dump compared to this," Stephanie stated. 

"I'm getting a pool," Caitlin said. 

"Inground or above?"

"Above."

"Oh, nice, an outdoor bathtub. We might as well just go to the city pool."

I frowned, dropping Stephaine's stuff and crossing my arms. So she was gonna be like that

"Pillow fight!" Bree exclaimed, and she hit Stephanie with a pillow.

"Did you just hit me with that pillow?!" Stephanie asked.