The Haunting of Mission Creek High

Juliana's P.O.V.

"Psst!" Adam, Bree, Chase, and I looked at the gym doors to see Leo's head sticking out. "Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit? Well, it's happening to me!" Leo stepped out in only a towel and socks! "Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!"

"Well you know," Adam said. "When I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself: Where's the last place you saw it?" 

I stifled a laugh and shook my head.

"On my body," Leo snapped.

"And you definitely checked there?" 

I rolled my eyes.

"That is so mean," Bree said. "Who would do that to you?" 

Trent walked out, wearing Leo's clothes over his own.

"A-yo!" Trent exclaimed and we sighed.

"Trent?" Leo asked. "You took my clothes?"

"Well, yeah," Trent said. "How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum. I smell the blood of a wimpy one!" He sniffed Leo. "Get it? It's you." Trent ripped Leo's pants. "Ooh! Tear in isle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the 'not big and the not tall store'." 

Trent walked away and I shuttered. Chase wrapped an arm protectively around me.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo asked.

"Well, I outsmart him," Chase explained. "I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he is gonna take a..."

"Bathroom break!" Trent yelled, running towards the bathroom.

"Right on time."

"Son, you need a hobby," Bree stated. 

I laughed and Chase playfully glared at me.

"I'm sick of this," Leo said. "I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice. Stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." 

Leo walked into the gym, and then I heard a scream. Trent came out swinging Leo's towel!

"Camera phones on people," Trent said. "We've got a runner!" 

People started running towards the gym and I sighed. I felt bad for Leo, I really did, but there wasn't much I could do right now. Especially with a broken arm. Janelle came up to me and smiled. I was glad to see her, we had been friends for a long time now. 

"Where were you last week?" Janelle asked. "And what happened to your arm?" 

"I got in a car accident," I said. "So I was in the hospital. Why? Did you miss me?" 

Janelle rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Can I sign your cast?"

"Sure!" 

Janelle pulled out a marker and signed her name on my cast. We smiled and linked arms, not with my broken arm of course, me pulling away from Chase.

"Let's get to history," I said.

"Wait," Chase said. "I thought we always sit together." 

I smiled. "Chase, I can sit with my BFF sometimes. It doesn't mean I'm dumping you sweetheart." 

I kissed Chase's cheek and Janelle laughed at we made our way to class.

Later... Chase's P.O.V.