DISCLAIMER

Hello everyone! This is to clarify some common questions I get in the comments of this story. So, before you read the book, here's what you need to know! 

1. Juliana has NO BIOLOGICAL RELATION to ANY of the Davenports. Juliana was ADOPTED by TASHA, whom she also has no biological relation to. 

2. Juliana called Mr. Davenport "Dad" because she sees him as a father figure, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE RELATED. Same thing when it comes to her calling Bree her "sister", Leo her "brother", Adam her "brother", etc. It is because they have a familial bond, not because they are biologically related, though I understand how this has not been very clear. 

3. I started writing this story when I was at the tender age of 13-14, so there may be some scenes or sentences that may seem odd, out of place, or out of touch. I am working to remove/edit these scenes, as I am now almost 20, and realize that these specific sections are just... odd, to say the least. 

4. Because of the above paragraph, there may be some comments that seem odd, and that is because the scene has most likely been edited or removed. 

5. When it comes to the timeline; Juliana and Leo, in the beginning, are 14 years old and both turned 15 in the episode "Bionic Birthday Fail". I believe that Adam, Bree, and Chase are all about 15-16 at the beginning of the show. After that, each season = one year. I do not know if that's actually cannon to the show, but it is for this fanfic. So that means that by the end of this story Juliana and Leo are 18-19, and Adam, Bree, and Chase are 19-20. 

Some commonly asked questions: 

Q. What is Juliana's race? 

A. She is half white and half latina. It's not really mentioned in this story that often, but it is in the spinoff "My Favorite Superhero". 

Q. Will Juliana become bionic? 

A. You'll have to read the story to find out ;) 

Q. Who is Juliana's bio dad? 

A. Feel free to speculate in the comments, but it is revealed about halfway through the story (I think). 

I'd also like to apologize to the readers who were disturbed by some of the things in the old draft of this story (you know what I'm talking about). I wrote that stuff when I was really young, and it's no excuse, but as a kid I was exposed to a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have been, and it influenced the way I saw 'torture' or 'joking' scenes. I watched stuff like Rambo, Lethal Weapon, Rocky, The Terminator, and other stuff like that under the age of 10, so if you know you know. I apologize if those scenes or dialogue in this book affected anyone negatively, I now know better, and I'll never write anything like that again.

If anyone would like to support me irl, I'm an author by the name of Paloma Earnheart, and I write fantasy novels! You can find my first book "The Jewel of Numenera" online on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. And if you can't support it that way, I also make content about my book on Instagram and TikTok, so I'd appreciate any support there too! 

And that's it! If I missed anything I'll be sure to add to this chapter in the future. Love you all, enjoy reading! 

-Faith Starwalker <3