Distractions

Pov: Tobin won't give Christen any attention, so Christen decides to make life difficult for Tobin during practice.

Christen is currently in the hotel room where the USWNT is staying in California, getting ready for tryouts. She rolls over to see her beautiful girlfriend, Tobin, on her phone.

"Tobs..." Christen said lingering.

"Yeah?" She mumbles.

"Can you pay some attention to me?" Christen asked.

"Christen, I pay attention to you constantly, but I need to focus for a minute," Tobin said, not taking her eyes off of her phone. Christen got up and laid on top of Tobin.

"Babeee," Christen said.

"Christen, I love you, but I just need a moment," Tobin said. She gave a quick peck on Christen's lips but continued on her phone.  Christen frowned, but left Tobin alone.

Fifteen minutes later, they had to go down to the bus where it would take them to the fields to practice. Along the way, Christen sat with Julie and watched how Tobin talked to Megan.

"You guys good?" Julie asked, noticing Tobin and Christen not together as usual. Only a couple of their teammates knew about their relationship, and they didn't want everyone to know yet.

"Yeah, we're fine," was all Christen could say. She then got an idea that during practice, she would do anything that would keep Tobin from not looking at Christen.

As soon as they got off the bus, they laced up and talked to one another before warmups. Christen decided to bring phase one into her plan.

She leaned forward, showing off her ass a little and "stretching" her legs. She heard someone whistle, from behind.

"Damn Christen, keep stretching," said Sam, not afraid to be checking out the Christen Press.

Christen heard shuffling, and saw out of the corner of her eye Tobin on edge. Christen smirked, but continued to stretch herself out.

When warmups came, she made sure she was in front of Tobin the whole time and exaggerated her movements. This went on, and when they started doing drills, Christen would do anything to grab Tobin's attention, and even some of the other girls' too.

"Christen, what the hell you doing?" Julie hissed from behind her.

"This is what Tobin gets for not paying attention to me," Christen replied.

"Well keep doing that, and you'll have more than just Tobin drooling over you," Julie said.

Christen knew she should pull back a little, but a girl has to have her fun right? She stops for a moment and walks over to get a drink. The whole time Christen could feel a pair of eyes burning from behind.

"You've made your point," Tobin growled from behind.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Christen said, sounding naïve.

"Don't play dumb with my Christen, I know you're just getting back at me for not paying attention to you," Tobin hissed.

"Maybe, guess you should listen to your girlfriend more often," Christen said before leaving Tobin all flustered. She smirked, and knew she was getting what she wanted.

After practice, Christen set out to go shopping with Julie after. She walked in the elevator, no one inside, and went on her phone to check social media. Just then, a hand stopped the doors from closing, and Tobin walked in.

Christen gulped, put her phone down, and looked straight ahead. When the doors closed, Tobin wasted no time in cornering Christen and being the dominant one.

Tobin roughly kissed Christen, and roamed her hands throughout her body. Christen's breath hitched, as she felt Tobin making her way down her neck.

The elevator dinged, and the two separated quickly, getting off of their floor. Tobin held onto Christen's hand, and as Christen fumbled with their key card, Tobin left lingering kisses.

As soon as the doors closed, Tobin laid on top of Christen on the bed, continuing what they had started.

"You are going to regret teasing me all day," Tobin said in a husked voice.

"Guess you should pay more attention to me," Christen replied.

"You think you can get away with that, and not have half the team not look at you?" Tobin said, slowly lifting up Christen's shirt to reveal her stomach.

"I was aware of everyone, I just thought it would drive you even more crazy."

"I'm going to make sure you hadn't done that," Tobin said, as she began to lead herself lower on Christen's body.

_____

"Holy shit," Christen huffed once the two were done.

"Guess I shouldn't pay more attention to you. That way this can happen more often," Tobin teased.

"Please, you loved it. Don't deny it," Christen smiled, turning over to look at Tobin.

"I can't resist your beautiful self," Tobin agreed.

"Shit, forgot about Julie," Christen sighed.

"Eh, glad you stuck with me instead," Tobin smiled.