I've Got To...!!

*3rd Person's POV*

A yawn could be heard as it escaped two lips from two little boys, as they stared up at their shared room.

"Hey, Shiro-kun?" One of the boy's asked as he glanced at the other.

"Hm? What is it, Hazu-kun?" Shiro tiredly asked, as he looked over.

"Do you always wondered what the outside world is like?" 'Hazu' or also known as Hazuko asked.

Shiro sat up and shrugged his shoulders, Hazuko also sitting up so that he could look at Shiro more easily.

A grin appeared on Shiro's lips as he turned his head to look at Hazuko.

"Although, we don't know what the outside world is like... I promise that I'll find a way to get us out of here and check it out!" Shiro declared, his tail swaying in excitement.

Hazuko's eyes widened slightly but gave a closed eyed smile.

"Of course, I believe in you... Shiro-kun." Hazuko replied, as the two shared a fist bump.

~timeskip~

Hazuko's body froze as he listened to what Orochimaru was telling Kabuto.

"Sssshiro has ran away, to sssshow that he belongsss to the outside world... But I do believe that he will come back." Orochimaru says.

Tears swelled up in Hazuko's eyes.

A sigh left Kabuto's lips he fixed his glasses.

"Oh dear, one of our experiments escaped? We'll get him back somehow." Kabuto murmured.

Hazuko felt a silent sob left his lips as he turned around and dashed off to the room he once shared with Shiro.

"Y-you promised... That we'll leave together..." Hazuko sobbed out as he pushed opened the door, falling to his knees and gripping on to his shorts.

The room was silent except for the crickets chirping.

Hazuko shook his head as he felt a hand get placed on his shoulder, causing him to look up.

Orochimaru was the one that had placed a hand on Hazuko's shoulder.

"You'll get him back, if you cooperate." Orochimaru says with a smirk on his lips.

Hazuko blinked away the unshed tears and rubbed his eyes before nodding.

"Yeah... We'll get him back." Hazuko murmured as his golden hues became dull with a crazed and possesive look.

Orochimaru smirked and nodded his head as he left the silent crazed Hazuko.

"Unh...! Aaaaaah!!" Sasuke screamed out in pain.

"S-Sasuke...?! Hang on, Sasuke!!" Sakura said worriedly.

"Uhh..." Sasuke groaned out in pain.

"You hear me?!" Sakura asked.

"Unh... Aiiiieee!! Agh!!" Sasuke groaned out as his body trembled in pain.

A sob left Sakura's lips.

Haku jumped off of the branch, with a passed out Shiro on his back, as he went over to Sakura.

"Naruto... Naruto... Sasuke is..." Sakura called out as she looked for the blonde, but noticed he was knocked out and stuck to a tree by his jacket, because of a kunai.