A Total Mismatch!

*Shiro's POV*

"You want to fight me... Here and now?" Sasuke asked.

"But that's..." Sakura tried to say.

"Yes!" Rock Lee answered before jumping off the side and landed in front of us.

I blinked at Rock Lee's stupidity.

"My name is Rock Lee. Among sticklers, etiquette requires one to introduce oneself before asking for the name of another... Sasuke Uchiha." Rock Lee said.

"Huh... So you knew who I was all along." Sasuke states.

Haku and I looked away whistling in innocence.

"I'm calling you out!! I want to test the effectiveness of my techniques... Against the last surviving member of your legendary clan. Besides..." Rock Lee says as he stared at Sakura and then winked.

I felt myself choke slightly because of the air and starting hitting my chest with a fist.

"No way!! Those eyelashes creep me out! Not to mention the geeky 'do... Plus the caterpillar unibrow!" Sakura said, trembling.

"You're an angel!!" Rock Lee said as he blew a kiss at Sakura.

Sakura fell to the ground to dodge the floating heart that went at her.

"Aiee!" Sakura screeched.

I flinched slightly at the loud noise.

Sakura sat up at the heart flew pass.

"You keep your weird kisses to yourself, creep! I could have died, dodging that!" Sakura yelled.

"How can you die from dodging the kiss? But please do die." I grumbled.

"Aw... Don't be like that..." Rock Lee said with a small pout.

"So you're challenging me, even knowing my lineage? In other words, you're a fool. So dog brow... Do you really want to learn... What it means to be an Uchiha?" Sasuke asked bluntly.

"Absolutely!" Rock Lee answered.

I finally caught my breath with Haku's help as we stared at Rock Lee and Sasuke, quietly.

"Hold it. Let me handle dog brow. He'll be toast. Just give me five minutes..." Naruto said, annoyed.

"I have no interest in fighting you. Only Uchiha." Rock Lee replied.

"Story of my freakin' life! It's "Sasuke, this"! And "Sasuke, that"! Till I could just puke!" Naruto shouted as he dashed at Rock Lee.

Rock Lee blocked the punch, with a single knife block* (A/n: A knife block is when you have your hand open and fingers straight (they can also be sightly bent, depending on how you do the block). The palm of your hand can face either the sky or the ground, and your thumb must be covering the palm. This can be used as protection, if you're about to be punched!)

Naruto gripped on to the floor before he could fall on his face, keeping himself up.

In a second, Rock Lee swept the floor with a spin and kick, knocking down Naruto. (A/n: This is possible, just please don't do it unless you've had training in any type of martial arts! This move can cause you to trip and injure your opponents, which means you'll have to go down on both of your hands, one knee bent and having your other foot out. You must be able to spin in this position to sweep your opponents off their feet.)

"Gale Force Technique!" Rock Lee called out.

Naruto went rolling and hit the wall.

"Mark my words... None of you will beat me. I... Am the greatest fighter among the junior ninja in Konohagakure!" Rock Lee said.

"This could be fun. I accept your challenge." Sasuke replied.

I stuck my tongue out as I looked away from Rock Lee and Sasuke.

"Oh! Don't do it, Sasuke! We have less than half an hour to submit our applications!" Sakura said.

"Oh? She can actually tell the time?" I murmured.

"This will only take five minutes." Sasuke replied as he dashed at Rock Lee.

"Sasuke!" Sakura cried out, worried.

In an instance, Rock Lee was in front of Sasuke.

"Konoha Hurricane!" Rock Lee shouted as he fell to the ground, leaning on one hand, his other foot on the ground as he swung at Sasuke.

Sasuke tried his best to block but was kicked away by Rock Lee.

"Sasuke!!!" Sakura yelled.

"Shut up, banshee..." I grumbled.

Rock Lee was back on his feet, unscratched as he waited for Sasuke to make a move.

A smirk appeared on Sasuke's lips as the Sharingan appeared in his eyes.

Sasuke dashed at the waiting Rock Lee.

But of course, Rock Lee kicked him by bending backwards, leaning on an arm, a knee slightly bent and his foot up in a powerful kick.

Sasuke went flying.

"Exactly. They're neither martial arts not illusion." Rock Lee said as he disappeared from where he stood.

"Hunh..." Naruto groaned out.

"S-Sasuke!!" Naruto shouted, realizing that Sasuke was in the air.

"Ohh... Kagebuyo'... Shadow of the Dancing Leaf..." Sasuke said.

"That's right. No ninjutsu. No trickery. My moves are strictly physical. Hard as you may find it to accept... If your Sharingan eye can see to the heart of every ninja art well enough to duplicate it, as it is said to. Then you know what I say is true. I'm sure your Sharingan is invaluable against arts like ninjutsu and genjutsu, with their formalized rules, sign casting, and chakras... But physical taijutsu arts in their pure form are a very different story." Rock Lee replied.

"But how?!" Sasuke asked.

"Even if you can perfectly perceive and understand my movements, you lack the speed and strength to counter them. You haven't had the physical training necessary to keep up with me! It doesn't matter what your eye can see if your body's too weak to act!" Rock Lee says as the bandage started to unwrap its self.

Haku and I looked at each other before looking back at the others, unsure what to do.

It was either leave them behind, or watch this go down.

"There are two kinds of strength. The kind you're born with... And the kind you only get from back breaking work. Your Sharingan is natural born genius. I hear it runs in your family. What I have, I got through blood, sweat and tears! In other words, your subtle arts and my physical prowess makes us a complete mismatch! Let me prove it to you. This particular move of mine exceeds your genius... Completely!" Rock Lee said.

Before Rock Lee could injure Sasuke, a shuriken hit his hand.

"Halt! That's enough Lee!" The tortoise said.