Return of the Sharingan

*3rd Person's POV*

"Yah!!!" Naruto shouted as he threw the kunai.

Zabuza dodged, releasing the jutsu he had on Kakashi.

Naruto was falling into the water as Zabuza spinned the shuriken in his hand.

Before Zabuza could throw it, blood came into vision and realized that it was Kakashi.

Kakashi glared at Zabuza making the said male to gasp.

"Kakashi-sensei!!!" Sakura called out in relief.

Naruto popped his head out of the water and coughed.

"Naruto... Your scheme was brilliant... You've matured... All of you..." Kakashi said.

"Heh heh... The shadow clone jutsu wasn't meant to take down Zabuza at all. It diverted his attention away from me while I transformed myself into the second wind shuriken!! Of course, I didn't think that form alone would be enough to permit me to defeat him, but I was at least able to free you from his water prison." Naruto said with a wide grin.

"Heh... So... You made me fly into such a rage that I unraveled the jutsu holding the water prison together..."

"No!! You didn't drop your own jutsu. It was broken... From without. Just so you know, the same jutsu won't work on me twice. Your move." Kakashi says.

In an instance both jonin level shinobi jumped back, staying on top of the water.

"Water style! Water dragon missile!"

Shiro's eyes widened in awe before pouting.

"If only I had water as one of my chakra natures, I only have boring old wind and fire." Shiro mumbled.

Both jutsus attacked each other which caused a huge wave.

"Ack!!"

"Yeeek!!"

"Guuh!"

"Shoot."

"Aaaaah!"

Shiro quickly picked up Kuro before he could get swept away from the powerful current.

Everyone stared at Kakashi and Zabuza in silent shock.

They both jumped back, to get some space.

The two started dashing in circles before stopping with a hand sign up towards the sky and one in front of their face.

Zabuza was getting ticked off realizing that Kakashi was following his movements.

"Through them all!" Kakashi suddenly said shocking Zabuza.

"What?! He's reading my mind?! Curse him! He's..."

"For that sickeningly evil look in his eye... Right?" Kakashi asked, shocking Zabuza once more.

"Feh... You're a pale imitation." Zabuza said.

"I'm the genuine article. No mere copycat stands a chance against me." Kakashi and Zabuza said in sync.

"You mimic me like a parrot! I'll close your beak for good!" Zabuza shouted for realizing that something behind Kakashi looked like him.

"But th-that's impossible!! Is this another of his illusions?" Zabuza thought.

"Water style! Giant waterfall!" Kakashi shouted.

Kakashi's Sharingan's eye widened, making it start to spin.

"Wh-what?!"

"Before I could even finish my ninjutsu, he used the same technique against me...! I can't keep up with him!!"

"Aargh!!"

"Ahh!"

"Yaugh..."

The genins and Tazuna tried their best to keep steady at the strong currents of water.

A huge waterfall appeared.

"Uhn...!"

Before anything bad was able to happen, Zabuza held his mark, a kunai in his leg.

"That's that..." Kakashi said, as the waves finally calmed down.

"What... Can you see the future...?" Zabuza asked.

"I foresee... Your death." Kakashi responded until needles came out of nowhere hitting Zabuza in the neck.

This surprised everyone as Zabuza fell to the ground.

"Heh heh... Your prediction came true." The masked person said with a soft chuckle.

Shiro turned towards the person that stopped the fight.

Shiro and the masked person's eyes 'met'.

But because of the mask, Shiro didn't realize the masked person was blushing.