You Failed!

*3rd Person's POV*

"Give it up. Not one of the four of you... Will ever be a ninja!" Kakashi said.

~scene change~

"You invited me to lunch because you wanted to learn something, right, Iruka? What is it?" Hiruzen asked.

"Team 7, Naruto and the others... What kind of teacher did you assign them, Lord Hokage? Is he very strict?" Iruka questioned.

"Who... Kakashi? Does it worry you? Here!! It's a roster of all of Kakashi's previous students among the junior level shinobi who passed and who failed." Hiruzen replied as he handed Iruka a book.

Iruka flipped through the pages before going Kakashi's page, his eyes widening.

~scene change~

"What do you mean give up?!" Naruto shouted.

Shiro whined softly at the loud noise.

"Give me a break! Okay, so maybe none of us got our hands on one of your stupid bells..."

"Actually..." Shiro murmured as he showed his teammates the bell he got before tossing it back to Kakashi.

Naruto stared at Shiro and blinked as he looked back at Kakashi.

"Well Shiro got a bell... But why the hell should we quit over that?" Naruto asked.

"Because not one of you... Has what it takes!" Kakashi answered.

Sasuke didn't like the answered and went towards Kakashi.

"Hunh?!"

"Sasuke!!"

"Show that little ducky some lessons, sensei."

In a second, Sasuke was on the ground, Kakashi sitting on top of him.

"What you are is a quad of spoiled brats." Kakashi said.

Shiro huffed.

"I've never been spoiled... I had to work hard to get what I wanted." Shiro muttered.

"Don't step on Sasuke! Get off of him!" Sakura yelled.

"Are you trying to make fun of the shinobi with your behavior? Well, are you? Did you even stop to wonder for one minutes... Why you were divided into teams? Shiro even knew what it was and tried to tell you all." Kakashi said.

"Uhh... Excuse me?" Sakura questioned.

"Why is she so useless?" Shiro mumbled.

"Obviously not. So you missed the entire point of the exercise." Kakashi states.

"It had a point...!?" Naruto replied, confused.

"Of course. And that point determines wether or not you would succeed." Kakashi said.

"But... You haven't explained what it is!" Sakura says.

"You useless little... It was teamwork, you idiot!" Shiro shouted, turning towards Sakura, receiving a glare from the said girl.

"Shiro's right. It's... Teamwork." Kakashi said.

This surprised the other three.

"If the four of you had come at me... Together... You might have been able to take the bells." Kakashi states.

Sakura apparently seemed to realize something.

"If we were expected to function as a team, why did you only have three bells? Even if we've worked together, one of us would have had to go without lunch. You're preaching teamwork, but you played us against each other!" Sakura said.