Game Over!!!

*Shiro's POV*

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye, I presume? If it wouldn't be too much trouble. Could you surrender the old man?" Zabuza asked.

My eyes widened in surprise at the new information.

"That's why he hid his other eye!" I thought in disbelief.

"Assume the manji battle formation! Protect Mr. Tazuna. All of you, stay out of the fight. That's the kind of teamwork this situation demands. And now... Zabuza..." Kakashi said.

"Oh!"

Kakashi revealed his left eye.

I softly gasped, realizing that he also had a scar.

"Shall we?" Kakashi questioned.

"Ahh... To face the legendary mirrior wheel eye so early in our acquaintance... This is an honor." Zabuza said.

"You keep calling it a mirrior eye, a Sharingan eye... What the heck is it?" Naruto asked.

"Shinobi who have the Sharingan eye... Has mastered a form of ocular ninjutsu. It enables then to penetrate and see the reality behind an illusion or spell... A mirror wheel, or Sharingan, eye is one of several types used by masters. And to reflect the power of the magics they penetrate back on those who cast them! And there's more..." Sasuke said.

"Like what?" Naruto asked.

"Heh heh... Exactly. There is indeed more. Most formidable of all the acuity with which is the Sharingan... Can discern and then duplicate its opponent's greatest skill. When I was an assassin for the Kirigakure... I possessed the usual bingo book, a kind of who's who of our enemies. It had quite the extensive write up on you... Including a mention of your impressive record... The man who penetrated and copied over a thousand different techniques... Kakashi of the Sharingan." Zabuza states.

Sasuke was deep in thought as he glanced at Kakashi.

Kuro jumped off my head and landed in front of me.

"Kuro?" I questioned making the said fox look up.

"Yes, Shiro-sama?" Kuro asked, tilting his head.

"I want you to try and protect the others. I don't think Kakashi-sensei was lying about how cow man is on a whole nother level than us." I answered.

Kuro gave a side glance at the others and nodded.

"Right. I understand, Shiro-sama." Kuro replied before bounding over to my teammates and Tazuna.

"Enough. Pleasant as this conversation has been... The time for talk is over. I'm on a very tight schedule to polish off the old man." Zabuza said.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura surrounded Tazuna, with Kuro in front of Sasuke.

I stayed to the side, a few steps away from Tazuna, reaching for my kunai in my weapons pouch.

"But... Kakashi... It looks like... I'm going to have to kill you first." Zabuza states before disappearing his his sword.

Zabuza then reappeared on the water.

"Over there!!" Naruto said.

"Is he... Walking on water?!"

Zabuza held a hand sign in front of his face.

"The finest of the ninja arts... The Kirigakure jutsu."

"He's gone!!!"

"No duh!"

"He will come after me first... Zabuza Momochi... If the Kirigakure Assassin Corps... Is a famous master of the art of silent killing. Letting your guard down around him buys you a direct trip to heaven. I haven't necessarily mastered every aspect of the Sharingan eye... So all of you stay on your toes!" Kakashi ordered.

Suddenly, fog started to roll in.

"What's with all this fog?" Naruto asked.

"There are right targets."

"What?!!"

"Wha... What was that?!" Sakura asked.

"Throat, spinal column, lungs, liver, the jugular vein, the subclavian artery. Kidney, heart... So many choices what vital, vulnerable place shall I choose? Heh heh."

I looked to where Kakashi was staring at as he placed a hand sign in front of his face.

I heard the others gasp as they realized the blood thirst.

I glanced over at Sasuke, noticing that he was shaking.

I bit my bottom lip and took a giant step forward and grabbed his left hand since it wasn't holding a kunai.

Sasuke's eyes widened slightly, realizing that I was in front of him, holding his hand.

I ignored the small blush on his cheeks as I held it with both of my hands.

"Calm down, Sasuke. Don't let fear control you. Let that fear become strength and protect you and your teammates." I said softly, my brown hues meeting onyx.

"Sasuke. Shiro's right. Calm down. Even if he gets me, I'll still protect you. I will... Never let my comrades die!!" Kakashi said as he glanced over at us, with a closed eyed smile.

Zabuza appeared out of nowhere, with a hand sign still in front of him.

"Game over." Zabuza said as he attacked the bunched up genins and bridge builder with Kakashi trying to stop him.

I gripped on to my arm as I scraped it against the ground and narrowed my eyes at Zabuza.

Zabuza was behind Kakashi.

"Sensei!! Behind you!!" Naruto called out with a gasp.

Kakashi quickly looked over his shoulder in surprise.

"Eyaaah!!" Sakura screamed as 'Kakashi's split in two before water bursted out of the clone.

Before Zabuza could move, a kunai was held up to his neck.

"Don't move... Game over."

"Awesome!!"

"Hee hee!"

"Heh heh heh... Heh... You think it's over. You just don't get it... It will take more to defeat me than mimicking me like an ape... A lot more." Zabuza states.