Your Future Is...!!

*3rd Person's POV*

"You say my future is death...? I've had enough of your bluffs." Zabuza said.

"Who's bluffing now? There's no way out. Face it. You're going to die. Zabuza... You've had your fun. You schemed your schemes... The day you deserted the Land of the Mist and became a turncoat and renegade, your name and your actions were reported to us at Konoha village. We know all about the failed coup you and your followers staged, and about the attempt to assassinate the Mizukage, the water shadow, leader of your people. You've been trying to raise funds for a second attempt, and barely staying a jump ahead of the shinobi hunters... Which is what brought your here. It's why you'd stoop to work for a parasite like Gato." Kakashi said before doing hand signs.

The sound of chirping birds and lightning crackling could be heard.

"Lighting blade!!" Kakashi yelled.

"Wh-what the!!" Zabuza thought.

"You're a loose cannon... The man you're trying to kill, Mr. Tazuna, is the heart and spirit of this place. And the bridge you're trying to prevent him from completing is the land's hope. You're willing to sacrifice this place and everyone in it, just advance your own ambitions. That's not what a true shinobi does." Kakashi states.

"Spare me the civics lesson and philosophy. I'm fighting for my own ideals. And I'm not about to stop." Zabuza replied.

"I'll say this just once more."

"Huh?!"

"Give up... Your future is death."

~scene change~

Shiro kept his eyes between Naruto, Haku, Kakashi and Zabuza.

"Get ready, Kira." Shiro whispered.

"Yes, Shiro-sama." Kira replied.

"Please, Naruto. Kill me. Now. What are you waiting for?" Haku asked.

Naruto gasped.

"What is with you?! You're used to being the toughest. You don't like to lose. I get that! But wanting to die just 'cause someone beat you is crazy!! There's more to life than just fighting. There's more to you! Your boss must like you more than just that... Right? Doesn't he?" Naruto questioned.

"That day I met you in the forest... I remember thinking that we were two of a kind... Surely you can understand... You'll have to bloody your hands. Forgive me for that." Haku replied.

"Is that... Is that the only way? No other outcome?" Naruto asked, gritting his teeth.

"Yes...!!" Haku answered.

Naruto picked up a kunai from his weapons pouch.

"You... I hope you find your dream... He... Sasuke had a dream, too... If we'd met some other way, someplace else, you and me would probably have been friends." Naruto said dashing at Haku.

"Thank you."

~scene change~

"Huh... That super thick mist... It's starting to dissipate..." Tazuna said.

Sakura looked closely into the mist.

"I see two people. But it looks like they're just standing there, glaring at each other..."

"It's hard to make out... Which one is your Kakashi-sensei?"

"Oh!! One of them's moving!"

~scene change~

Naruto went at Haku but was stopped.

"I'm sorry, Naruto! I can't die yet!!" Haku said.

Before Haku could disappear, Shiro tackled down the boy.

"Hell to the no! Kira, now!" Shiro shouted, as he held down the struggling Haku.

"Right!" Kira yipped.

Kira ran forwards to where Kakashi and Zabuza was, her ears twitched as she could hear the chirping birds and lightning crackling.

Before it could do anything to Zabuza, Kira jumped up and bit down on to Kakashi's arm, which caused an explosion.

"Aiee!!"

"Wh-what the-!!"

The smoke cloud disappeared, showing Kira hanging on to Kakashi's arm, her tail wrapped around his wrist.

Kakashi and Zabuza's eyes widened, realizing that a fox was in front of him.

Haku's eyes widened before having a look of relief when he realized that the man he cared so much for, wasn't even injured.

Shiro rolled off of Haku and stared up at the sky, sighing with relief before sitting up.

Kira was staring up at Kakashi, her golden hues blazing.

"You said my future was death... Heh heh... But you missed again, Kakashi." Zabuza states.

"Bish, you got saved by a fox! Be at least a little thankful!" Shiro thought, shaking his head, a small laugh leaving his lips.