Kakashi Decision

*3rd Person's POV*

"The strength of the Uchiha clan... The most elite family in the Konohagakure village... I'm looking forward to it..." Kakashi said.

The only sound that could be heard was the gentle breeze that flew past with leaves flying past.

Sasuke threw kunai at Kakashi in an instance.

"A frontal assault is wasted here." Kakashi said as he jumped out of the way.

Kakashi realized that one of the kunai hit rope and jumped out of the way, instantly letting the knifes hit the tree.

Sasuke came out of nowhere, about to kick the older male.

Kakashi was quite surprised but didn't show it as he blocked Sasuke's kick, and held his ankle.

Sasuke then punched, using his right fist, that was caught by Kakashi.

Sasuke was able to flip over, which caused the bells to jingle.

"Heh..."

Sasuke reached out for the bell but Kakashi quickly pushed Sasuke away, so that he wouldn't get the bell.

Shiro was in a tree, staring at the battle in curiosity.

"Naruto's broke and I hate the roach... Maybe Sasuke or Kakashi-sensei would buy me dango?" Shiro asked himself.

Sasuke landed on his feet and skidded back slightly.

*Sakura's POV*

"Hunh? I...." I mumbled before my eyes widened, remembering what happened.

"I remember! Sasuke was dying... And when I saw that I..."

"Sasuke!! Don't die... Don't leave me! Where are you?!" I shouted.

*Naruto's POV*

I was still hanging upside down, my arms crossed my chest.

"Is that a rock? The tree stump! So that's what it looks like from behind..."

I put my hands over my eyes, looking closer.

"Hey... The lunch boxes are on top of the boulder!"

I looked at the boxed lunches on the boulder.

"Shinobi are supposed to read the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings... Right? Hee hee hee hee!"

*3rd Person's POV*

"I admit it. You're not like the others." Kakashi said.

Shiro pouted.

"You haven't even fought me yet, sensei!" Shiro whined in his head.

Kakashi's eye widened in surprised as he watched Sasuke do a jutsu.

"Wha...aat?!"

A huge fireball came from Sasuke as he performed the jutsu.

In front of him was a small crate.

As the smoke cleared up, Kakashi was gone.

Sasuke started to looked around quickly

"He's gone! Behind me...? Above...? Where'd he go?! Right? Left?" Sasuke thought.

"Below."

Sasuke looked down as a hand grabbed on to his foot.

"Wha...!"

"Earth style! Groundhog technique decapitation!"

"Noooo!"

Kakashi then pulled Sasuke into the ground, leaving his head above ground.

"Shinobi battle technique, lesson number three, ninjutsu. But at least, as you predicted, your performance was head and shoulders above that of your companions. Oh, well! You know what they say! The nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered down, right? Heh heh heh..." Kakashi said as he walked away.

"Time to follow him." Shiro mumbled as he went after Kakashi.

~scene change~

"Even if I can't take those bells fair and square... I can deal with it. I'll just hang out here and eat everybody's lunch!" Naruto said with a grin.

Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Uuuh... Just kidding!" Naruto slowly said.

"Too late!" Kakashi replied.

*Sakura's POV*

I looked over and realized that Sasuke was in the ground.

"Eeeyaagh! It's Sasuke's head... It's been severed!" I screamed before fainting.

"What was that all about?"

After a while I finally woke up.

"Hey..."

"Sasuke! You're alive!" I chirped as I hugged my crush.

"Yeah... Fine... Okay... You can let go now!" Sasuke said annoyed.

"Times running out. It's almost noon. I'm off." My crush said.

"Sasuke, do you honestly believe you can get one of those bells?" I asked.

"I got close enough to touch them... This time I'll take them."

"What?! Really! Wow... You're so amazing... Uh... I mean... There's no more time and... Even if we couldn't manage it this time... I'm sure, next time, if we give it our all..." I said nervously.

Sasuke glared at me causing me to flinch.

"Only I can kill him."

"Who? You mean... Kakashi-sensei?"

"He made me... Cry..."

"You cried...?"

"My..."

"What... What are you talking about?"

"My only goal is to have my revenge. I have to become stronger than he is... Now."

~scene change~

*Shiro's POV*

I was giggling as I dangled a bell in front of Kakashi's face, with a snickering Kuro beside me although I was upside down in a tree, like how Naruto was earlier.

"What?!" Kakashi said in shock.

"Gotcha sensei." I said, sticking my tongue out.

I slashed at the rope with my kunai and landed on my feet.

"How...?" Kakashi questioned.

I gently smiled.

"I already knew the answer, I tried to tell everyone this morning while in thought but did they listen? Nope. So I decided to get the bell with Kuro's help although I knew that I should've tried my best to persuade them more." I said, chuckling nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

The alarm than rung.

*3rd Person's POV*

"Oh... Crap! I should have saved my breath." Sasuke said as Sakura and him went back to where the team started.

~timeskip~

Sasuke, Sakura and Shiro were sitting on the ground while Naruto was tied up to a stump.

"Oh, my. Listen to all the little stomachs growl! By the way, you four... I have an announcement... About this exercise. None of you... Need worry anymore about being sent back to fhe ninja academy." Kakashi said.

Shiro's ears lowered, sulking.

"Yeeah!!" Naruto said.

"Hmm..."

"This rocks! It means all three of us..."

"Four." Sasuke mumbled.

"Are hopeless. More schooling would be pointless. None of you will ever be shinobi!!!" Kakashi said loudly.

This shocked the other three although Sasuke didn't show it.