Intruders?

*3rd Person's POV*

Naruto yawned as he did his daily routine in the morning, even waking up a cranky Shiro, always receiving a pillow in the face, before finally being able to drag the boy out of his house, ready for the day.

Haku was accepted to be a Konohagakure shinobi, with a little bribing from Shiro, making Haku a Team Seven member.

"Woo hoo! No mater what today's mission is, I'll have the energy to face it now! Start your engines!! Mach five!" Naruto shouted, as he dragged a half awake Shiro behind him.

Naruto was able to reach Haku, Sakura and Sasuke although Shiro was slightly heavy because of his developing muscles.

"Oh!"

"Good morning, Sakuraaaa!!" Naruto said cheerfully.

Naruto released Shiro, once Haku came over to the white haired boy, worried.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other before turning away.

"Hmmf!"

Sakura glared at the two boys.

Haku stayed by Shiro's side, making sure he was wide awake before Kakashi got to them.

~timeskip~

Three hours have passed, Shiro was wide awake because of Naruto's complaining about Kakashi.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm afraid I got lost on the way here..." Kakashi greeted.

"Your nose is growing, sensei!!! You always lay it on too thick." Sakura yelled.

Haku stared between his new teammates and Kakashi, with a sweatdrop.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei! Any hot new missions for squad seven? We've had nothing but gimmes! Boring! We want action! A challenge! Something where I could use my skill, like this... And this... And-- and--" Naruto complained.

Haku and Shiro was already was used to Naruto's shenanigans but sweatdropped anyway.

"Oh, really? I see where you're going with this..." Kakashi replied.

"Grr... Those four... Every time we go on a mission, they end up showing me up and saving me. But not this time! It's over, as of now! "Saving you is such a nuisance, Sasuke"! That's what I'll tell 'im!!" Naruto thought.

"Hey, Naruto! Wake up! We're heading out on our mission!"

"Yessir!"

"Would you chill?!"

~timeskip~

Finally finished with their mission, they were now walking down a street with a beaten up Naruto being held up by Sakura.

Naruto sighed in disappointment.

"You'd have been fine if you hadn't overdone it. You're a real nuisance." Sakura scolded.

"Like you?" Shiro whispered under his breath, making Haku snicker softly.

"That does it!! Sasuke-"

"If you start anything more, I'll bury you!"

"Hah!"

Sasuke acted like he didn't know the two idiots behind him.

"Hmm... Lately... Your teamwork has been almost non-existent." Kakashi states.

"You tell him! You're always messing up our teamwork, Sasuke!!" Naruto shouted.

Shiro and Haku glanced at each other before looking back at their teammates, wondering why they were put together with them.