Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Shiro Kitsune

*Shiro's POV*

"Wake up, sleepy head!"

I groaned and rolled over on to my side, squinting as I tiredly glared at the boy beside the closet.

"No."

I rolled away, falling off the bed, which caused me to grunt.

Naruto grinned at my misfortune.

"Well you're out of bed now, now get up and get dressed! We're gonna paint the monument!"

I tiredly lifted my body off the cold wooden floor and flicked my ear in annoyance as I threw a pillow at the blonde.

"Leave."

Naruto laughed and grinned as he left my room, shutting the door behind him.

I huffed as I kicked off my socks that I usually wore to bed and opened the closet doors.

I gazed between the clothes on the rack before choosing a random pair of clothes, not caring if they matched or not.

I quickly threw the clothes on after disregarding my white t-shirt and black shorts.

I walked over to my bed, my tail swaying behind me as I put my sandals on.

"Are you ready?!"

"Oh, shut up! And yes, I'm ready!"

I picked up my weapons pouch and opened my bedroom door once more, with Naruto having a sparkling aura around him.

I deadpanned at the excited boy, before realizing the paint cans and paint brushes in his hands.

"You better not have painted the outside of my apartment or anywhere in it."

Naruto stuck his tongue out at me.

"You little..."

I ran out of the apartment locking the door behind me before, following after a grinning Naruto Uzumaki.

~scene change~

Naruto and I stopped running once we reached the hokage monument.

"We're gonna die. Welp, I live a good life. Goodbye, my friends." I said randomly.

"We're not gonna die."

~somewhere else~

*3rd Person's POV*

"Lord Hokage!!!"

"Yes? What is it? Some new outrage by Naruto, I presume?"

"That young devil is graffitiing the mountainside images of all the here of our village your honored forebears! He even brought Shiro into his shenanigans!"

"In paint!"

"Hmf."

~back with Shiro and Naruto~

*Shiro's POV*

Naruto and I were hanging by a piece of rope, around our waist.

"Enough with the stupid pranks!"

"We're sick of it! Grow the heck up!"

"You are dead when they catch you both! You know that?"

"Look at 'im..."

I glanced downwards and sweatdropped as I placed my feet upon the rocky side of the monument so that I didn't slip or fall in any way.

"Losers!! Wanna-be's! You don't have what it takes to do something this low! I rule, and you drool!"