Konohamaru!!

*Shiro's POV*

"You... Want me to take the picture with you looking like that?" The photographer asked.

I looked at Naruto's face and sweatdropped.

"So that's why my bathroom was a mess..." I mumbled, with a yawning Kuro.

"Yeah! Go for it!" Naruto answered

"Jeez... You'll be sorry. Okay, now say, "cheese"!" The photographer said.

Naruto glared into the picture, a hand reached out.

~scene change~

"Heh heh."

"I had no idea he was doing this until I found my bathroom covered in paint." I said.

"Whaddaya think? It was hard getting the right expression! It took me three hours to get that shot." Naruto said, laughing and rubbing the back of his head.

"How did I befriend a moron that destroys my house almost every day, by breaking in?" I asked myself, quietly.

"After all, it's not like something ordinary would do... But with my artistic vision--!"

"Do it over!" Hiruzen shouted.

"Say what?!"

"What concerns me more is why you chose not to wear your headband that marks you as an adult shinobi of our village..." Hiruzen said.

"I didn't want to damage it. I'll start wearing it after the ceremony tomorrow." Naruto replied.

"In any case, the secret dossiers in this yearbook are an essential intelligence resource for Konohagakure Village. So, to present yourself with such a face..."

"But I don't know about all that stuff!"

The door creaked open, capturing mine and Naruto's attention as we looked over at the door.

A small boy came barreling in with a shuriken.

"On guard, ol' man! Right?!"

Hiruzen sighed.

"What's he got into this time?"

Another man came in, when the small boy tripped.

"Aha!"

"Owwww!!!"

The boy sat up slightly.

"I get it! It's a trap? Right?!!?"

"Oh dear, kami-sama please save me from these morons." I silently pleaded.

"A-are you alright honored grandson?! And, for the record, there are no traps here!!" The man said.

"Honored... Grandson?" Kuro and I muttered as we stared at the young boy.

"What's going on? Who's the kid?" Naruto asked.

"Kid?"

The man realized that Naruto and I were in the room and mentally smirked.

"Aha, so you tripped me! It was you! Right?!!!"

Naruto picked up the boy by his scarf.

"I'm such a dead man. Kuro, once I die, I'm giving you my life savings and monthly sweets."

"Shiro-sama?!"

"You fell over your own feet!" Naruto shouted.

"Unhand him, Naruto! That boy happens to be the grandson of our revered lord, the Third Hokage!"