The Bridge of The Hero!!

*Shiro's POV*

I glanced at Haku, realizing that he had tears going down his cheeks.

I bend down to my knees, bringing Haku into my arms as he sobbed quietly.

"Don't look away. This was the end of a man who lived full out." Kakashi said.

"Yeah..." Naruto agreed.

"Sasuke..." Sakura sobbed out.

"Sakura... Your arm's heavy." Sasuke said weakly as he opened his eyes.

Sakura and Tazuna stared in shock.

"Sasuke!!!! Sasuke! Sasuke!" Sakura cried out as she brought the other into a hug.

I mentally sweatdropped at Sakura's loud yelling.

"Ohhhh!!" Sakura cried.

"Sakura... You're hurting me..."

"Oh! S-sorry..." Sakura apologized.

"I'm all right... How's Naruto and Shiro? And that... Little creep in the mask... What happened to him?" Sasuke asked.

"Don't try to move! Naruto's fine! And the boy in the mask is alive... The outsi- Shiro protected him..." Sakura replied.

This shocked Sasuke.

"Alive?! Did Naruto and Shiro...?" Sasuke asked.

"N-no... I mean... I'm not sure. I didn't see it well. But the boy that lived by Shiro's help." Sakura answered.

"I can hear you loud and clear... Roach. And I heard you almost call me an outsider!" I thought.

"Hmm."

"I... Was afraid... I thought... You're amazing, Sasuke. You survived a deathblow." Sakura said, with a teary smile.

"No..."

"Naruto!!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto's eyes widened, which somewhat amused me.

"It's Sasuke. He's all right!! He's alive!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto looked over, shocked.

Sasuke was on his feet, a hand in the air.

"Heh... Heh..." Naruto chuckled with tears in eyes, his body shaking.

"I've been worrying since the fight began... But... Sasuke made it after all. Fantastic!" Kakashi said.

"Sasuke!!"

Haku pulled away from me, wiping his eyes, as he stared at Zabuza sadly.

"Hey! Aren't you sweet hearts forgetting something?!" The lackeys yelled.

"You ninja killed our meal ticket!"

"And now you're gonna die!!!"

"The only way we can even break now..."

"Is to overrun the city and loot every business and home!!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Let's go!"

All the lackeys charged.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Uhhh... This isn't good." Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-sensei, isn't there some technique we can use to take them all down at once?" Naruto asked.

"I'm afraid... With the lightning blade, the jutsus and summonings... For the moment, I've exhausted my chakra." Kakashi answered.