"I'm your bestfriend, what do you expect?" she winked at Mina but she just got her arm slapped.

They continued walking trying to see if they can find something that is still needed. Chaeyoung was getting tired but she didn't want to let Mina see it but her bestfriend already noticed.

"I think this is all we need. Come on, I'll pay"

"Are you sure Mina? Check it again"

"I'm sure Chaeng come on"

After paying, Chaeyoung put the bags on the backseat and drove back on Mina's pad. They also arranged it on the pantry and also put everything that needed to be put on the fridge. It was already nearing lunch time and Mina is hungry, so as Chaeyoung. But she remembered about Sana, she didn't replied to her and maybe she's waiting for her. But she didn't want to leave Mina, now that she's already cooking their favorite food.

"Chaeyoung, are you okay? You look troubled"

"No, I'm fine. Just tired and hungry"

"Sorry for causing this too much trouble for you. Let's just eat and you can go home and rest" she smiled at Chaeyoung and go back to her cooking.

"It's fine, Mina. I have no plans today, I can still stay for the whole day" she insisted and Mina looked back at her, brows furrowed.

"How about Sana? Did you tell her that you're here?"

"Uh, yes" Fuck, Chaeyoung. Calm down. "She's b-busy today so no need to worry"

Chaeyoung looked at her phone and typed a text for Sana. She's feeling guilty because she kept on thinking that Sana might wait for her. It's just nice of her to atleast tell Sana that she can't come.

'Hey babe! Something came up, we can't eat lunch together today. I'll just pick you up later. Dinner?'

When Sana replied that it's okay and they can just have dinner, Chaeyoung sighed and tried to lift up the guilt she's feeling. She then just turned off her phone and just waited for Mina to finish so that they can already eat.

Mina and Chaeyoung spent the day together. They watched movies, played games and just talk about anything. It was like just the old times and they can tell that they really missed each other. She really missed Mina beside her. Being with her. That's why she just can't force herself to leave her at that moment even though she knows she's being unfair. But a day won't hurt right? Just a day.

They had so much fun that they almost forgot about the time. Chaeyoung forgot about the time. She wouldn't realize it if Mina won't tell her that it's already dark outside. Shit. She cursed in her mind.

"Minari, as much as I want to stay I need to pick up Sana. I promised her"

"Oh, okay Chaeng. You should really go" she chuckled but Mina didn't know why is she feeling something on the pit of her stomach. It's like, she didn't want to let go of Chaeyoung. No Mina, it's wrong.

Mina walked Chaeng just to the elevator and she was startled when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged her.

"Thank you for today, Minari. I really enjoyed it. I really missed times like this. We should do it more often, okay?" she nodded and hugged Chaeyoung back. She kissed Mina on the top of her hair and pulled back on her hug.

When Chaeyoung was already inside the elevator, she waved goodbye at her and smiled. Mouthed 'thank you' before the door closed tight. Once Chaeyoung reached the ground floor, she hurriedly run inside her car and drove off. She's late, really really late and she knows it. She opened her phone and saw many texts and missed calls from Sana. Chaeyoung dialed her number and it was answered quickly.

"Where the fuck are you Chaeyoung?! I have waited here for almost two fucking hours!"

"I'm sorry, Sana. Just wait there I'm on my way. I'm-" she didn't finished her words because Sana ended her call. Chaeyoung throws her phone on the passenger seat annoyingly and drive as fast as she could.

Chaeyoung was already near the entrance of the University and she can saw Sana standing there, and was clearly really annoyed. When she stopped her car, she didn't even had the chance to get out and open the door for Sana because she already did it herself. When she's buckled up safely, Chaeyoung drove off again. They were both silent, Chaeyoung can feel how pissed Sana is. She composed all her courage just to open up a conversation.

"Are you hungry? Do you want-"

"No. Just drive me home" Sana answered coldly.

"Look Sana, I'm really sorry. I didn't get track of the time, I didn't -"

"Are you with Mina?" she asked with a straight face, glancing at Chaeyoung. She gulped and felt how sweat started to form on her hands. It was like she's caught of cheating or something.

She glanced at Sana and answered nervously "Y-yes" she saw how Sana clenched her fist and turned her eyes outside the passenger's window.

They were silent again, for the second time. And they stayed like that even after arriving at Sana's pad. Sana got out and slammed the door of the car and strided off inside the building, fists clenched. Chaeyoung felt dumb because she just looked at Sana when it walked out. She didn't even bother to ran after her and say sorry.

"Fuck it, Chaeyoung!" she slammed the steering wheel. "I'm too tired today. I have no time for this" then Chaeyoung drove away.

Little did she know that Sana was just watching her car, hoping that she will come out and look for her inside. Tears fell from her eyes as she watched the car slowly driving away.

"Fuck you, Chaeyoung" she wiped her tears. "This is all that bitch fault. It's fucking Mina's fault"

--
Happy New Year everyone! :)

And belated Happy Birthday to our lovely Sana! <3 #NoSanaNoLife

For those who wants to have a chat with me here's my Twitter @lalalisa_b / delulu for michaeng

Comment your thoughts lovelots