My body trembled as my curse mark started to cover my body.

Orochimaru seemed to notice, and I'm guessing he flashed me a knowing smirk.

I could feel Haku's scared gaze upon me.

I pushed myself up off the ground, as a snarl passed through my lips.

"Sasuke! Naruto needs you!!" Sakura yelled.

If I had eyes they would be glazed over as I fought the voices that appeared in my head.

"Let us take control."

"Let them fear you."

"Kill 'em!!"

"You were taught to be a killer, not a hero."

"Shut up..." I whispered.

"Open your true powers, you know that you're able to kill them."

"Show them that you're not weak!"

"Give them the payback they earn, for killing your parents!"

"Shut up..." I whispered as my body trembled as tears started to appear in the corner of my eyes.

"SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OFF!!!"

My body stopped trembling as my face was now covered with the curse mark I've been hiding.

"SHIRO!!" Haku screamed.

I lift my head, as I continued to stare off into the dark abyss and quietly growled.

"Damn you, you pedo relative snake bear!" The fox shouted.

I gripped my arms as the voices continued to speak in my head, but the words just became muffled.

"Naruto!!" I heard Sakura's muffled voice shout.

"Shiro! Wake up! This isn't you!!" Haku shouted, trying to get me out of my daze.

"Get him onto a branch and keep 'im there! I'll help the others!" The fox seemed to order.

I felt Haku's presence beside me, before feeling myself be lifted up, while I was still in my dazed form, and was brought somewhere in a random tree.

I felt myself fall to my knees, feeling the bark scratch them as I grip my arms.

"Sasuke!!" Sakura's muffled voice yelled.

"Wake up, Shiro! They need you! Please, wake up!" I could hear Haku cry out as he gripped on to my shoulders.

I wasn't able to say anything, although I wished to cry and scream.

"Wake up!" Haku seemed to say once more as he smashed his lips on to my own.

My body froze up, at the sudden action, but I did feel the marks on the my body leave, causing me to snap out of my dazed state.

I could feel warm lips on my own, causing my face to heat up instantly as Haku pulled away.

Haku seemed to realized I was snapped out of dazed state and cried out in relief as he pulled me into his arms.

My body stiffened up, before relaxing as I left tears hit the top of my head, making me feel bad.

"Haku..." I whispered.

A soft sob could be heard from the other.

"Haku... Thank you." I murmured as I lifted my head to look at him slightly.