46

Andydeluca: Thank you Elle for finding non of my photoshoot ideas too crazy and always being ready to work them out with me

107.468 likes
5SOSUpdates: omg she's so gorgeous
notellemiller: thank you Andy for the endless pictures I have now and all the laughs
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: damn ashton is one lucky guy
5sosfan: can ashton just confirm their relationship pretty please? I ship them so bad
otherfan: wish I was pretty like her
notellemiller: @otherfan you are beautiful
otherfan: OH MY FUCKING GOD
5esohes: I love elle and I dont even know anything about her but her name.

It's been a month already since I got on a plane and decided to see the world with my boyfriend and his friends, which has been the best decision I had made this year. I missed home and I would be happy to sleep in a regular bed again every night but being able to see the world has been absolutely perfect.

Every night that they had a show, I would be watching from the side and cheering them on, Ashton would keep an eye on us the whole show, smiling and laughing at Olivia who danced along. She stayed up every show and danced to her dad's music from the first second to the last one. It did tire her out so much that she'd be asleep as soon as she laid down on the couch in the dressing room but that only made it easier for us.

Out of all the cities I was going to visit with them, Paris was the one I was most excited about. I was sitting by the window of the bus, looking outside at the cars that passed us and trying to get atleast a little tired but it wasn't working. I was wide awake and too excited to arrive in Paris by the time the sun comes up. They had the day off so Ashton already promise we would go sightseeing. I looked at my phone when it lit up and smiled softly when I saw the contact name on my screen, only to let the smile fade again when I read the message.

Jackie: hey, I know you don't check social media much and it's in the middle of the night there but there are lots of pictures fans took of you and ashton being spread around. There's one where he kisses your cheek.
Jackie: anyway, I miss you and I'll see you in a month :(

I closed the text messages after thanking her before reaching for my laptop that was placed on the cabinet behind me. I opened it and went to twitter after having banned that app from my phone. I knew from Ashton that there had been lots of rumours lately, it has been like that ever since I was seen at the airport in Sydney. We knew it would all start up again if I joined this tour and I had told him that I was okay with that but it's still hard.

I typed in 'ashton elle' in the searchbar and the first tweet that popped up were the pictures shared by an update account with so many retweets already. The first picture was the one where he kissed my cheek after we left the restaurant yesterday. I had Liv on my hip and he had his arm around my shoulder, my arm around his waist and we were laughing, smiling and having fun. We had went on a date and he was more affectionate than usual, he didn't want to let go of me and couldn't stop placing soft kisses on my cheek and the side of my head. I was happy enough not to care at the moment. I went through the other pictures that were posted until I found one picture that made me stop scrolling. It was taken backstage, where no fans are supposed to be and only the team was allowed. It had been shared so many times already, no longer with the original source and I just stared at it.