39

Elledoesnthavesocialmedia: a few months back, I decided to give social media a try

Elledoesnthavesocialmedia: a few months back, I decided to give social media a try. My family had been trying to convince me to join the whole social media world for a long time but I always refused. I strongly believe that it is an unnecessary thing of our time. Even if I started liking to be able to see the posts of the people I care about, the continious hate on my posts are not worth it. The comments I received over the past months were nowhere near okay and they were affecting my mental health. That is why I decided to put an end to the experiment, I'm going back to being a young adult without the need to share my life with so many strangers and to see my pictures being used by people I don't know.
So this is my goodbye to this account and if anyone claims to be me, they're lying.

6.391 likes
- comments turned off -

— twitter —

AshtonGlobal: we fucked up as a fanbase. People went this far into hating on someone, who was never confirmed to be more than a friend, that she decided to leave social media. I'm ashamed of this fanbase once again.

5SOSGlobal: I just want to tell her that we're sorry. Even if we did nothing wrong, I just want to say 'sorry that our fanbase is fucked up'. Anyone living near her that wants to do that?

5SOSGlobal: that wasn't serious by the way, I think it's best if we just let her do her thing. This fanbase already hurt her enough.

Ashtonupdates: People don't seem to realise that by sending hate to Elle, they hurt Ashton in a way too. He mentioned more than once how much the comments to Sam and his friends hurt him and I'm sure this makes him feel the same.

5SOSFanz: one day all of them will be married and have a family, we should be happy for them but somehow people don't seem to understand they can't have him. They'd rather see them single forever than happy with someone.

Ashtnswife: now I cant tell her what I think online anymore so guess who's gonna make a trip to that cafe soon lol

"I don't want to leave my bed." I said to Ashton over the phone. He had called me as soon as he saw my last instagram post to make sure I was alright. "It's raining and I just want to stay here all day and watch movies."

"Me neither." He said with a content sigh. We were facetiming and both just put our phones against the empty pillow to see one another. "Olivia doesn't agree with my idea though." He said with a smile before reaching for the girl and picking her up. She giggled and looked at the phone when she sat down by Ashton. "Look Liv, who is that?" He asked and I laughed softly. Even after spending so much time with her, the only words she says are dad/daddy, pipes and bell. She isn't even getting the dog names right yet but its adorable.

"Elle!" She screamed while clapping her hands and I think my mouth fell open while I looked at the screen, she giggled before reaching for the phone and picking it up, "elle!" She said again with a loud giggle while looking at me.

after you left |ai|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara