36

* 2 month timejump, apparently we're in december now *
* also edited last chapter and brother's wedding is only in a month *  

Ellehasinstagram: I miss summer and I swear she loves me too

2853 likes
ashtonirwin: not as much as piper loves you
Ellehasinstagram: @ashtonirwin I dont have any good pictures with piper :( Please tell both that I love them
JackieEvans: you're so pretty 😫
5sosfanx: is that bella?
ellehasinstagram: @5sosfanx it is :)
kid_mel: You are amazing and I hope you are finding a way to deal with the bad comments. Please know we're not that bad.
Ellehasinstagram: @kid_mel I know, I'm figuring out my way to deal with it, thank you for caring ♥️
teeny_tiny: @kid_mel OMG SHE NOTICED YOU!
kid_mel: @teeny_tiny AAAARGH IM SCREAMING I LOVE HER SO MUCH

— Ashton's POV —

"Is she going to be at tonight's show?" Luke asked when we got off the stage again after soundcheck.

"Yeah, Grace picked her up so she should be here in 20minutes with the others." I replied happily, I looked at him and he smiled widely before placing his hand on my shoulder.

"You really look happy with her, have you made it official yet?" He asked and my smile faded shortly before trying to bring it back. He had noticed it and nodded understandingly, "I can only imagine how scary it is to ask her but she makes you happy and we all see you really like her. Your face lights up when you talk about her and after two months, I'm confident she's not a rebound."

"I really like her and she makes me so happy. I'm just terrified to ask. If she would ask me, I'd say yes without a doubt but I'm scared to get rejected I guess." I replied and he chuckled softly.

"The way she looks at you, I'm sure she'll say yes without a doubt too." He replied and I nodded softly. "So you still haven't slept with her either?"

"I can't Luke." I said and he stopped me in the hallway so we could talk before reaching the dressing rooms. "It took me a month to just be able to make out with her without having to think of Sam. I don't know what it is but there's something she does that reminds me of Sam. She is so different but still reminds me of her."

"Have you told her about that?"

"It's going to make her hold back or be scared to do the wrong thing. I can't tell her." I replied quickly and he seemed to understand, "She doesn't mind waiting because she's scared too. One day we're both going to be ready and I look forward to that day because she is hot and she turns me on by doing all these little things but even if I find the courage to make her my girlfriend, I'm going to need a lot more time to sleep with her."

"If you ever need someone to talk to, we will always be here for you." He reassured me before Michael walked up to us.

"Hey Crystal just texted me Elle is coming too tonight!" He said excited and I looked at him with a smile before nodding, "Is this going to be the first time she sees us live?"