30

"Who's babysitting Olivia?" I asked after he had payed the check, refusing to split it even after I asked it multiple times.

"I dropped her off at Jackie before picking you up, why? Have you got any plans?" He asked curious. We've been sitting in the restaurant for nearly 3 hours, talking and laughing, but I didn't want to go home yet.

"Can I take you somewhere? You'd have to let me drive." I said with a small grin and he chuckled before reaching into his pocket to take out his keys. "I will drive carefully."

"Do you actually have a car?" He asked as we both got up.

"I don't, my parents have one which I can use any time but I don't really need one." I replied before I took his keys from him and said a quick goodbye to my aunt before we both walked out of the restaurant. Side by side we walked to the car and I got in the drivers seat.

"So where exactly is this place that you're taking me?" He asked when I started the car and backed out of the parking lot. I had driven with his car before so it wasn't new.

"It doesn't really have a name but it's my getaway place."

"Now I'm curious to see it" He replied with a smile on his face while I drove through the quiet streets of LA.

"It's not that big or special but it was a place I frequently went to with my brothers. They would take me with them on adventures and I recently started going back there, to get a clear head again when talking doesn't seem to help." I explained and I saw him nod from the corner of my eye. We stayed silent for the remaining 10 minutes, my eyes focused on the road and he looked around as we left the city behind us. It wasn't that far out of the city but just far enough to leave the LA madness behind.

I parked in the empty parking space right at the entrance of the park before turning the car off.

"I think we have a lot of places in common here in LA." He said and I turned to look at him, surprise and confusion clear on my face but his lips were formed into a grin. "I come to this park atleast once a week for a run or walk with Piper and Bella. So let me guess, if you enter the park, you go the first one to the right, which is a bit uphill, before turning left at the end and then a little further there's a bench?" He asked and I smiled before shaking my head

"The third one to the left, it reaches a bit more uphill and has an even better view of the city." I explained and he chuckled softly before looking at me with a smile.

"I know you didn't bring a jacket so you can choose between my sweater or jacket because I don't want you to get cold." He said softly before reaching for them in the backseat. I took the sweater from him and we both got out of the car. I was thankfull he brought them. I put on the sweater right away and tried not to laugh at how long it looked on me.

"I could fit twice into this" I said while looking down at it. My hands didn't even reach the end of the sleeves and I was sure a second body could fit into it with me.

"You look even more adorable now than you already did." He said with another grin and I looked up at him with a smile.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were going to throw more compliments at me." We started walking to the place I fell inlove with and he wanted to reach for my hand but I let the sleeves down so my hands were all warm too. We both laughed softly at how long the sleeves were but I rolled them up just to be able to hold his hand. It seemed to fit perfectly into mine and turned the smile on my face even bigger if possible.