33

Ellehasinstagram: a few weeks ago, I made this instagram because my brother told me people were pretending to be me

Ellehasinstagram: a few weeks ago, I made this instagram because my brother told me people were pretending to be me. He has also been bothering me to make one forever so he could comment random shit on my posts. But every time I post something now, half of the comments consist of hatefull messages of people I don't even know. I do read them and they do hurt. Please think before you speak.

3.091 likes
JackieEvans: just let them speak, they have no clue what they're talking about.
SierraDeaton: those freckles 😫
SierraDeaton: the world would be a much better place if people actually think twice before commenting
Ellehasinstagram: @sierradeaton just imagine how nice it would be if people did that
CrystalLeigh: you are a kind and amazing woman, try not to let it get to you ♥️
Ellehasinstagram: @crystalleigh thank you crystal x
5SOSGlobal: I hope you know we're not all like that..
Ellehasinstagram: @5SOSGlobal I do know that and I see the nice comments too, but it's the hatefull ones that I can't seem to forget
ChrisMiller: did you know bees sometimes sting other bees?
Ellehasinstagram: @chrismiller since when are you posting random shit instead of Ben?

— twitter —

5SOSglobal: elle reacted to my comment on her post and I don't know if I should fangirl or not. Even if she's just a friend, it's still kinda cool

5SOSGlobal: the fact that she had to say something about the hate kinda hurts. We're a shitty fanbase for their friends and girlfriends, we always have been but I just hope we won't always be like that.

5SOSGirlfriends: wether elle is dating ashton or not, you should still treat people with kindness. She didn't do anything to deserve this kinda hate.

Alexa5sos: my little sister is in Elle's class and has severe autism, I can't have a conversation with her longer than a few minutes but yesterday I picked her up and she was talking with Elle with a smile and laughing.
Alexa5sos: it hurt so much to see her like that with someone else but I talked with Elle for a little while she got her bag and Elle is an amazing and kind woman. Don't judge her unless you know her but honestly there's nothing to judge her about.

5SOSGirlfriends: @alexa5sos Another fan has said the same thing before about her lil brother. She seems like a great teacher and just person in general, I don't get the hate.

-

Popstarnews: rumours of Australian drummer Ashton Irwin dating Californian teacher Elle Miller arise again when she is spotted walking around town with what we think is the drummer's daughter.

Popworldtoday: After being seen together many times, Elle Miller was seen alone with australian drummer Ashton Irwin's daughter today. Could this confirm the rumoured relationship? Here is everything we know so far. Linktomagazine.com